Trending Games | WildStar | Neverwinter | Star Wars: The Old Republic | Elder Scrolls Online

Network:  FPSguru RTSguru
Login:  Password:   Remember?  
Show Quick Gamelist Jump to Random Game
Members:2,640,197 Users Online:0
Games:681  Posts:6,074,798
Turbine, Inc. | Play Now
MMORPG | Genre:Fantasy | Status:Final  (rel 04/24/07)  | Pub:Midway Games
PVP:Yes | Distribution:Download,Retail | Retail Price:n/a | Pay Type:Hybrid | Monthly Fee:$14.99
System Req: PC Mac | ESRB:TOut of date info? Let us know!

Lord of the Rings Online Forum » General Discussion » Looking for people to start playing LOTRO

2 Pages 1 2 » Search
31 posts found
  Xeroborn

Novice Member

OP  3/09/13 2:41:46 AM#1
I really want to playing again and its way better with a grp of people to maybe start a guild or something and starting from scratch  , so if anyones interested let me know :)!
  Po_gg

Elite Member

3/09/13 3:21:46 AM#2

"on which ever server u want"

maybe that's a bit rushed statement :) on former US servers the peak time is about +6 hours compared to former Eu ones, so at the usual Eu time there's a population drop. (I know because we have some alts on Nimrodel as well)

So, former Eu servers, it's a safe guess you can rule out german and french servers as well :) and if you don't plan to roleplay, then Laurelin too, so only a couple left.

The community is mostly helpful, and many kins hire and help starters all the time, so I suggest just jump in and look around in the starter area for players. Sadly since Frostbluff is closed I've visited the Shire only a few times, TSW and AoC taking all my free time nowadays :)

Xeroborn

Novice Member

OP  3/09/13 3:42:59 AM#3
i guess i didnt really think about that lol , thanks for the info mate !
  dreamsofwar

Novice Member

3/09/13 3:46:29 AM#4
After the EU/US merge, whilst yes there are still strong populations based on their origins, it doesn't matter all that much on Brandywine, which is without a doubt the most populated and cosmopolitan server with the highest consistent activity. A lot of server populations are going down, but they flock to Brandywine because it is known to be a safe server. I'd go there.
  Xeroborn

Novice Member

OP  3/09/13 4:03:12 AM#5
i have heard about brandywine so i definetly be making a new start there , but i will wait atm to see if anyone would like to join me , thanks for the help :)
  dreamsofwar

Novice Member

3/09/13 4:14:32 AM#6
Originally posted by cfcdarren1
i have heard about brandywine so i definetly be making a new start there , but i will wait atm to see if anyone would like to join me , thanks for the help :)

I'd offer to join you but I recently started a new character myself, yet I don't have any intentions of making more. I'm in a nice, friendly kin and an active player on Brandywine, so if you do come here then why don't you let me know? 

Xeroborn

Novice Member

OP  3/09/13 4:44:29 AM#7
Originally posted by dreamsofwar

I'd offer to join you but I recently started a new character myself, yet I don't have any intentions of making more. I'm in a nice, friendly kin and an active player on Brandywine, so if you do come here then why don't you let me know? 

Awesome! im not sure i will be making my character today , but if you could let me know who to contact when i do that would be great ! 

dreamsofwar

Novice Member

3/09/13 5:26:35 AM#8
I sent you some contact details, hope you enjoy the game, it has one of the best communities i've seen in a game.
  Mdpats

Novice Member

3/09/13 5:56:39 AM#9
Originally posted by dreamsofwar
I sent you some contact details, hope you enjoy the game, it has one of the best communities i've seen in a game.

Send me some contact details too.  I installed the game the other day to check it out and the world is simply beautiful.  I like what the game has to offer and I miss the details.  If I get the information today, I will definitely be on tonight.

Xeroborn

Novice Member

OP  3/10/13 7:36:27 AM#10
ill be creating my character this week so ill be in contact , see you in middle-earth soon :)
  Xeroborn

Novice Member

OP  3/11/13 8:02:33 AM#11
made my character , his names is Xereus so add him to your friends and whisp me when your are on!
  Lithuanian

Hard Core Member

3/11/13 8:08:52 AM#12

Which servers does your toon live?

Withywindle - you may call my NaktiesKarys (when he is not grinding, that is...) or Vytautaz. For weapons - NaktiesKarys may craft some.

Silverlode - there is my toon, "OneA", a Jeweller. She may craft some shiny things. "OneB" is a metalsmith, just only a beginner.

http://www.mmoblogg.wordpress.com

Xeroborn

Novice Member

OP  3/11/13 9:38:06 AM#13
he is on brandywine mate!
  Xeroborn

Novice Member

OP  3/12/13 9:42:16 AM#14
got 3 of us playing together now guys so if anyone else wants to join just message me or say on this thread thanks :)
  Wighty

Hard Core Member

3/14/13 10:25:51 AM#15
got 3 of us playing together now guys so if anyone else wants to join just message me or say on this thread thanks :)

I am considering starting over in LoTRO and wanted to gauge your throughts so far? I am pretty bummed out that all my DDO turbine points do not carry over to LoTRO, and the other thing that may keep me away is the $80 in expansions that is an addition as well.

What are your other Hobbies?

Gaming is Dirt Cheap compared to this...

Xeroborn

Novice Member

OP  3/15/13 6:05:15 AM#16
you should defo join mate ! i joined a great kin yesterday and im lots of fun and met many friendly people that i have been doing alot of group content with :) let me know if you are gonna join us !
  balog13

Novice Member

3/18/13 2:03:55 PM#17
Hey. Right now im downloading the client. Bad thing is that im totally new to this MMO.Good thing that it would be my pleasure to start playing with a couple of guys! :)
  Xeroborn

Novice Member

OP  3/19/13 6:35:31 AM#18
hey mate thats awesome! ill be on all afternoon and night so give me a shout , ill either be on Xereus or Xerothir , im in a really nice kin and a have a few friends for u to meet :) see u in middle-earth!
  Warbirrd

Novice Member

3/19/13 10:16:53 PM#19
hey cfcdarren and everyone else Im downloading the client overnight after taking a two year break :D I would love to join you guys on Brandywine! What does the group need more, a Warden or a Minstrel?
  Xeroborn

Novice Member

OP  3/20/13 4:33:11 AM#20
hey Warbirrd! we need a minstrel , im the warden lol got him to lvl 22 last night ! unfortunetly i wont be on tonight but ill be on all day/night thursday so i hope to see u soon mate :)
2 Pages 1 2 » Search