Trending Games | World of Warcraft | Guild Wars 2 | EverQuest | Pirate101

Network:  FPSguru RTSguru
Login:  Password:   Remember?  
Show Quick Gamelist Jump to Random Game
Members:2,900,841 Users Online:0
Games:754  Posts:6,270,599
Turbine, Inc. | Play Now
MMORPG | Genre:Fantasy | Status:Final  (rel 04/24/07)  | Pub:Midway Games
PVP:Yes | Distribution:Download,Retail | Retail Price:n/a | Pay Type:Hybrid | Monthly Fee:$14.99
System Req: PC Mac | ESRB:TOut of date info? Let us know!

Lord of the Rings Online Forum » General Discussion » Best server to play on?

11 posts found
  jayparm221

Novice Member

OP  3/16/09 5:50:19 PM#1

Which is the best/most popultaed server? I'd rather have most populated.

silkakc

Apprentice Member

3/16/09 5:53:56 PM#2

In the US, the busiest servers are:Brandywine, Landroval, Meneldor and Elendilmer (sp) :)

leinad312

Novice Member

3/16/09 6:55:44 PM#3

Landroval is also the unofficial RP server.

Playing - FFXIV, TSW
Played - FFXI, WoW, Lineage 2, Guild Wars, Aion, SWToR, LotRO, GW2, TERA, Rift, ESO

jedxix

Novice Member

3/18/09 1:37:55 PM#4

Brandywine has a ton of players on it.

Arawon

Novice Member

3/19/09 6:49:16 PM#5

I am a new player as well.I too am looking for a server recommendation.I mainly solo and have started as an RK. Some say go to a populated server because its so filled with players. Some say a populated server means too much competition for resources and quest bosses etc etc. So ...I need some  opinons and rationale .Thanks in advance for the help

seabass2003

Novice Member

Why the hell should I work? She''ll just spend all my money on shoes anyways!

3/20/09 2:04:22 AM#6
Originally posted by Arawon

I am a new player as well.I too am looking for a server recommendation.I mainly solo and have started as an RK. Some say go to a populated server because its so filled with players. Some say a populated server means too much competition for resources and quest bosses etc etc. So ...I need some  opinons and rationale .Thanks in advance for the help

Any server you choose will be fine as far as population. Brandywine just started having a queue again with the Book 7 update.

In America I have bad teeth. If I lived in England my teeth would be perfect.

danro

Novice Member

3/20/09 2:06:25 AM#7

I play on Meneldor and hanvent had a single problem.

Sovrath

Elite Member

3/20/09 9:21:43 AM#8

Originally posted by Arawon

In a game like this there really isn't competition for raids or resources. All raid encounters are instanced so no issue there.

I'm on Brandywine and I feel it's a good server population wise (the largest I believe). I've never had any issues with raids and resources.

User Deleted
3/20/09 3:36:17 PM#9

I prefer low population servers for the reasons posted just above me.  The only problem is unless you are playing on the bleeding edge of the game (leveling fast as new content/expansions come out) you are often left behind and it's VERY difficult to find people to do those pesky fellowship quests because everyone has moved on to higher level content by the time you get there.

TurkeyVolume

Novice Member

3/22/09 11:44:20 AM#10

I have been looking for the most populated as well. As I play during most peoples off hours (8am - 3pm EST). Being on a low pop server doesn't suit me as there aren't many people on.

seabass2003

Novice Member

Why the hell should I work? She''ll just spend all my money on shoes anyways!

3/22/09 1:43:01 PM#11
Originally posted by TurkeyVolume

I have been looking for the most populated as well. As I play during most peoples off hours (8am - 3pm EST). Being on a low pop server doesn't suit me as there aren't many people on.

If you play at off peak times you should probably play on Elendilmer(sp?), It is the un-official Oceana server and has people doing stuff at all hours.

In America I have bad teeth. If I lived in England my teeth would be perfect.