Trending Games | WildStar | Landmark | ArcheAge | Middle-earth: Shadow of Mordor

Network:  FPSguru RTSguru
Login:  Password:   Remember?  
Show Quick Gamelist Jump to Random Game
Members:2,850,966 Users Online:0
Games:732  Posts:6,224,416
Play Hard Sports | Official Site
MMORPG | Genre:Sports | Status:Final  (rel 09/08/10)  | Pub:Play Hard Sports
Distribution: | Retail Price:n/a | Pay Type:Free | Monthly Fee:n/a
System Req: PC Mac Linux | Out of date info? Let us know!

Quickhit Football Forum » General Discussion » What Is Up With This Game?

3 posts found
  AlBQuirky

Spotlight Poster

Tomorrow's just a future yesterday...

OP  12/07/12 6:38:40 PM#1

I went to the website earlier this week, signed up, and received my confirmation e-mail. Now, when I go back to the site, I get a blank page. Not a 404 error page, not a continually animating mouse pointer page, but a page with nothing (I mean nothing) on it.

Is it up and running?

Just curious :)

- Al

Personally the only modern MMORPG trend that annoys me is the idea that MMOs need to be designed in a way to attract people who don't actually like MMOs. Which to me makes about as much sense as someone trying to figure out a way to get vegetarians to eat at their steakhouse.
- FARGIN_WAR

Grunty

Hard Core Member

12/07/12 6:51:39 PM#2
Yes, the website works. There's not a lot to it but theres a registration page, info, forum and screenshot page after the main page.
  AlBQuirky

Spotlight Poster

Tomorrow's just a future yesterday...

OP  12/09/12 11:09:19 PM#3

All I get is a blank webpage. No menus anywhere, no writing, no pictures, nothing.

- Al

Personally the only modern MMORPG trend that annoys me is the idea that MMOs need to be designed in a way to attract people who don't actually like MMOs. Which to me makes about as much sense as someone trying to figure out a way to get vegetarians to eat at their steakhouse.
- FARGIN_WAR