Network:  FPSguru RTSguru
Login:  Password:   Remember?  
Show Quick Gamelist Jump to Random Game
Members:2,775,076 Users Online:0
Games:722  Posts:6,189,699
Square Enix | Play Now
MMORPG | Genre:Fantasy | Status:Final  (rel 08/27/13)  | Pub:Square Enix
PVP:Yes | Distribution:Retail | Retail Price:$29.99 | Pay Type:Subscription
System Req: PC PS3 Playstation 4 | Out of date info? Let us know!

Final Fantasy XIV: A Realm Reborn Forum » General Discussion » Can't log in anymore, Account inactive.

2 Pages 1 2 » Search
23 posts found
  Husvik

Apprentice Member

Having fun who cares.

OP  8/30/13 6:39:14 AM#1

Early access codes have expired enter the code from where ever you bought it from. That  was a little worrisome this am.

So i made an account so to buy the game and got a code so i could make another account, to get another code, and now am on my 3rd code, wow.

Anyway i hope this helps anyone else meet with this all of a sudden can't log in, was getting the shakes, jones'n for some FF14.

darthaden

Novice Member

8/30/13 6:57:54 AM#2
How do you get the new code? The only code I got on my activation email was like 38 letters long and it calls for a 20 like the beta did.
  Derros

Advanced Member

8/30/13 7:01:03 AM#3
Originally posted by darthaden
How do you get the new code? The only code I got on my activation email was like 38 letters long and it calls for a 20 like the beta did.

depends on where you got it, if you got it from the SE store, look up your order here: https://store.na.square-enix.com/DRHM/store?Action=DisplayCustomerServiceOrderSearchPage&SiteID=sqenixus&Locale=en_US

and the retail code should be listed

If you got it from Amazon log into your account and it should be in the digital games section.  I'm sure other online retailers are similar.

vtravi

Hard Core Member

8/30/13 7:01:27 AM#4
I am having same Problem. Can they mess this game up any more. It is such a good game but they just don't want us playing
  Sho0terMcgavin

Apprentice Member

8/30/13 7:13:47 AM#5
I read this thread about an hour ago.  I try to log into the game.  I get the new game registration again.  WTF SE?

WhiteCross

Apprentice Member

8/30/13 7:14:50 AM#6

I'm having the same problem

...GOOD GOD!

Derros

Advanced Member

8/30/13 7:18:59 AM#7

people know that the code that was sent to you last week was not the final retail code right?  You need to enter in the retail code from the site that you bought the game from in order to fully activate your account. 

I know I had to look up mine on amazon, they didnt automatically send me the retail code, my wife had to look up here order on the SE store, because they didnt automatically send them out either.

enter the code on the mog station, using your square enix account, this is also where you set up a sub.

https://secure.square-enix.com/account/app/svc/Login?cont=account&request=mogstation

Roin

Hard Core Member

8/30/13 7:19:50 AM#8
Early Access was over the 29th.  If you are a carry over from 1.0 (got free copy of game) you have to set up a subscription. If you are a new player you have to head over to Mog station in enter registration code that came with game, and then step up your subscription.

In War - Victory.
In Peace - Vigilance.
In Death - Sacrifice.

Amjoco

Elite Member

8/30/13 7:23:22 AM#9

Just a few more days and I think I'm going to buy this game. I'm still seeing little problems/headaches like this one popping up. I will continue playing what I am now, but am excited about starting ARR.

I want to thank all of you for being guinea pigs, and fixing this stuff for me though! 

Death is nothing to us, since when we are, Death has not come, and when death has come, we are not.

BadSpock

Hard Core Member

Logic be damned!

8/30/13 7:28:53 AM#10

If you did it right, when you go to your SE account and then into the Mog Station for FFXIV billing - you should see something like this:

Now Playing: D3:RoS, Watch Dogs
Looking Towards: Destiny

timeraider

Advanced Member

8/30/13 7:57:04 AM#11
People people people! stop thinking the damn early start code is the same code as the full release code. What you are looking for is a 20 digit code sent to you by the seller. If you havent recieved any 20 digit code since august the 25th - august 28th (thats when sellers started sending them) .. then go to the seller and ask where it is

DO YOU WANT 4K CREDITS FOR WARHAMMER ETERNAL CRUSADE?
Warhammer 40k: Eternal Crusade Referal link: EC-TPLE9H9OPVXV4

http://www.eternalcrusade.com/account/sign-up/?ref_code=EC-TPLE9H9OPVXV4

Husvik

Apprentice Member

Having fun who cares.

OP  8/30/13 8:18:24 AM#12

I got an email the day it went live and never opened it, i thought i was done. In there was my actual code for the game. When i went to log in i was presented with the same screen you used to enter the early access code.

BadSpock, thank you very much for posting that screen shot, i logged in to check that out and i had the option to UPGRADE to the collector edition, WOOT!!! First time i have EVER regretted not getting a collector edition WOOOHOOOO! Thanks man!

I can't remember the last time i've had so much fun playing a game, any game, let alone an mmo.

I LOVE THIS GAME!!!

page975

Apprentice Member

8/30/13 8:26:25 AM#13
Originally posted by darthaden

I had this problem. Three days ago I got an e-mail with a 38 digit code, I was pulling my hair out. Come to find out, just input the first 20 of the 38 digits and it worked now have 28 days on my account :)

GeezerGamer

Elite Member

It's a combination of Nightingale Armor with the Mod Truebound Deadric Armors

8/30/13 8:55:47 AM#14
My new key was emailed to me. Entered it in, no problems.

I feel that the state of the genre is such that a total and complete failure is needed so it can be reborn anew.
I'm actually hoping this new generation of 8 button MMOs will make that happen.

alexl22

Advanced Member

8/30/13 9:01:18 AM#15

I think that 50% of all the error and whining from people about SE is because they are idiots and don't read. Just GO GO GO! Awww I got an error FU SE terrible service! 

I take my time and read and enter proper codes and have not had a single issue. Coincidence? Probably not in all cases, but i'll be damned if im wrong about a lot.

Joekra

Novice Member

8/30/13 9:15:05 AM#16
Originally posted by alexl22

I think that 50% of all the error and whining from people about SE is because they are idiots and don't read. Just GO GO GO! Awww I got an error FU SE terrible service! 

I take my time and read and enter proper codes and have not had a single issue. Coincidence? Probably not in all cases, but i'll be damned if im wrong about a lot.

That's the usual problem. If people would read, use their brains and follow instructions and common sense there would be almost zero problems.

GeezerGamer

Elite Member

It's a combination of Nightingale Armor with the Mod Truebound Deadric Armors

8/30/13 9:18:22 AM#17
Originally posted by alexl22

50%?

You are being nice.

I feel that the state of the genre is such that a total and complete failure is needed so it can be reborn anew.
I'm actually hoping this new generation of 8 button MMOs will make that happen.

AZHokie54

Hard Core Member

8/30/13 10:21:14 AM#18

It really is amazing that some you can even turn on a computer.

Early Access Code =/= Permanent game code. You know, the one they mailed you a few days ago.

Edeus

Novice Member

8/30/13 10:48:38 AM#19
Originally posted by AZHokie54

Early Access Code =/= Permanent game code. You know, the one they mailed you a few days ago.

God forbid they automatically tell you that the free playtime is expired and will now cost money, and continue to let you play while the auto-billing commences...

Taru-Gallante-Blood elf-Elysean-Kelari-Crime Fighting-Imperial Agent

AZHokie54

Hard Core Member

8/30/13 10:58:47 AM#20
Originally posted by Edeus
Originally posted by AZHokie54

God forbid they automatically tell you that the free playtime is expired and will now cost money, and continue to let you play while the auto-billing commences...

Last time I checked, I was still in my 30 day free play window. 

2 Pages 1 2 » Search