Trending Games | Elder Scrolls Online | Star Wars: The Old Republic | WildStar | World of Warcraft

Network:  FPSguru RTSguru
Login:  Password:   Remember?  
Show Quick Gamelist Jump to Random Game
Members:2,645,151 Users Online:0
Games:681  Posts:6,079,251
Square Enix | Play Now
MMORPG | Genre:Fantasy | Status:Final  (rel 08/27/13)  | Pub:Square Enix
PVP:Yes | Distribution:Retail | Retail Price:$29.99 | Pay Type:Subscription
System Req: PC PS3 | Out of date info? Let us know!

4 posts found
  bexinh

Novice Member

OP  8/22/13 6:07:49 AM#1

I'm not sure if im the only get this error.

So when u start the launcher, at the very beginning there're terms and conditions that required us to press accept then click on next to continue. However, i get the warning saying Script Error, which i cant press the next button as the next button doesnt appear to be clickable. Does anyone know how to fix this please help!

Digna

Hard Core Member

The pen is mightier than the sword if the sword is very short, and the pen is very sharp.

8/22/13 6:25:53 AM#2

Most likely the actual patching servers are not yet up? I got the small launcher patch as well but the scripting erro about not bieng able to do a version check after I tried to log in.

As far as I know no 'official' announcement to the tune of 'start your engines and start downloading' has come out.

Edit: Another thread here says that the error has to do with your pre-order code. Anyone have the location to enter your ea code after you have done so?

bexinh

Novice Member

OP  8/22/13 6:50:51 AM#3
I dont think it has anything to do with the code cuz my problem is at the very beginning. I cant accept the terms and the conditions at the start of launcher. Been doing the research on google. This has to do with the IE but i got no ideas how to fix it. The problem called "HTML parsing error KB927917" it seems to be common.
  kabitoshin

Elite Member

8/22/13 6:53:55 AM#4

Hmm, yeah that's odd everything works fine for me. Mine just says

Please wait until the start of the early access period or official launch to access the game.