Trending Games | ArcheAge | WildStar | Elder Scrolls Online | Star Wars: The Old Republic

Network:  FPSguru RTSguru
Login:  Password:   Remember?  
Show Quick Gamelist Jump to Random Game
Members:2,857,368 Users Online:0
Games:742  Posts:6,243,024
Square Enix | Play Now
MMORPG | Genre:Fantasy | Status:Final  (rel 08/27/13)  | Pub:Square Enix
PVP:Yes | Distribution:Retail | Retail Price:$29.99 | Pay Type:Subscription
System Req: PC PS3 Playstation 4 | Out of date info? Let us know!

Final Fantasy XIV: A Realm Reborn Forum » General Discussion » Live letter X unofficial video and Q&A

5 posts found
  drivendawn

Hard Core Member

OP  11/22/13 2:42:16 PM#1
  sumnayin

Novice Member

11/23/13 5:56:33 PM#2

Thanks for the link.

I have to add that for a large number of the population, the content added in this patch will be doable in 1 day.

I am already bored with the game and feel most people are hanging on with hope, this will not bring it and it will be another 3 months(minimum) for new content. 

The real kicker for me is that I have no need to do any of the new content because I can buy everything except a weapon with mythology, and I just need to buy  a titan run and use mythology to buy my relic +1.

DMKano

Elite Member

11/23/13 6:02:49 PM#3

Its very strange that they are adding content and gear below what is already attainable.

Wait til March patch I guess.

drivendawn

Hard Core Member

OP  11/23/13 9:26:32 PM#4
Originally posted by DMKano

Its very strange that they are adding content and gear below what is already attainable.

Wait til March patch I guess.

Well, some people aren't at endgame yet and do not have item level 70 gear. In addition, there are plenty of people leveling other classes and new folks coming into the game as well. 

drivendawn

Hard Core Member

OP  11/23/13 9:39:49 PM#5
Originally posted by sumnayin

Thanks for the link.

I have to add that for a large number of the population, the content added in this patch will be doable in 1 day.

I am already bored with the game and feel most people are hanging on with hope, this will not bring it and it will be another 3 months(minimum) for new content. 

The real kicker for me is that I have no need to do any of the new content because I can buy everything except a weapon with mythology, and I just need to buy  a titan run and use mythology to buy my relic +1.

But why would you do that rather than experience the content for yourself? Let the people that want to cheapen their own progression through the game do that. No one is forcing you to.