Trending Games | Elder Scrolls Online | WildStar | World of Warcraft | Guild Wars 2

Network:  FPSguru RTSguru
Login:  Password:   Remember?  
Show Quick Gamelist Jump to Random Game
Members:2,736,392 Users Online:0
Games:713  Posts:6,174,320
Square Enix | Play Now
MMORPG | Genre:Fantasy | Status:Final  (rel 08/27/13)  | Pub:Square Enix
PVP:Yes | Distribution:Retail | Retail Price:$29.99 | Pay Type:Subscription
System Req: PC PS3 Playstation 4 | Out of date info? Let us know!

Final Fantasy XIV: A Realm Reborn Forum » Guild Recruitment » Tempest Gaming Community (Semi-Casual)

4 Pages « 1 2 3 4 » Search
64 posts found
  quist81

Novice Member

7/17/13 9:45:24 AM#41
Originally posted by Revmaru

I love how you can log in to the TGC TeamSpeak server and still find people sitting in the FFXIV channel just chatting away about the game - even when we can't play it!

I have major gamers ADD.. well, at least I did before FFXIV - now I don't even know what game to play while waiting for phase 4.. Firefall has been keeping me entertained for the most part. 

Do you like RTS Rev? I'm enjoying Sim City 2013 atm and plan to play a little Civ 3, 4 or 5 at some point :)

I totally should have logged into Teamspek last night but I figured you guys were playing firefall /sadface.  Can't wait to get back to Eorzea with you all!  Such good times we have had in beta :)

Namath

Apprentice Member

7/17/13 6:34:48 PM#42

Hey Airhammer. Hope you guys still stay in Adamantoise for OB and launch time. I run a small FC called Fantasy Earth Zero <FEZ> and hope to help build a better community with you guys.

I also create a steam group to help Adamantoise players connect:

http://steamcommunity.com/groups/xivadamantoise

Fantasy Earth Zero <<FEZ>> Casual~Hardcore friendly FFXIV guild welcome new members at http://fez.guildwork.com

quist81

Novice Member

7/18/13 8:33:40 AM#43
Originally posted by Namath

Hey Airhammer. Hope you guys still stay in Adamantoise for OB and launch time. I run a small FC called and hope to help build a better community with you guys.

I also create a steam group to help Adamantoise players connect:

http://steamcommunity.com/groups/xivadamantoise

Hi Namath!

Yes we will be staying on Adamantoise unless the server names change for some reason.

It's nice to see more people striving to not just make their personal FC community better but also the server as a whole. 

We could probably make a linkshell to keep in touch once the game is out.

I'll check out that site!

Revmaru

Novice Member

7/18/13 10:55:49 AM#44
Originally posted by quist81

I love how you can log in to the TGC TeamSpeak server and still find people sitting in the FFXIV channel just chatting away about the game - even when we can't play it!

I have major gamers ADD.. well, at least I did before FFXIV - now I don't even know what game to play while waiting for phase 4.. Firefall has been keeping me entertained for the most part. 

Do you like RTS Rev? I'm enjoying Sim City 2013 atm and plan to play a little Civ 3, 4 or 5 at some point :)

I totally should have logged into Teamspek last night but I figured you guys were playing firefall /sadface.  Can't wait to get back to Eorzea with you all!  Such good times we have had in beta :)

I do enjoy a good RTS on occasion. I have Civ 5 that I think I may even play a bit tonight. 

And YES, you should have logged on! ;) 

Good news on my part - I'll have my new computer by the time Phase 4 gets here! I have had to damped the quality down for FF a little bit on my laptop to get smooth gameplay, so I'm definitely looking forward to maxing them out with my new build!

icemann448

Novice Member

7/18/13 11:06:10 PM#45
Hey all, I've been hangin' around these gamer freaks for almost a month now, and well.... you need to come check us out. TGC, has been something I've been looking for, for about 10 years now. A nice solid community that's active, social, friendly, casual, and at times hardcore!!! it's got it all, come by and check us out, FF14 is going to be amazing with a strong community behind you!!!!!

Naboo

Revmaru

Novice Member

7/19/13 4:07:34 PM#46
After seeing the posts and videos concerning the End Game Content in FF.. I couldn't convince myself to log in any other game.. VERY excited to jump in and get started! No better community to do that with than Tempest Gaming Community!

quist81

Novice Member

7/20/13 7:52:03 PM#47
After seeing the posts and videos concerning the End Game Content in FF.. I couldn't convince myself to log in any other game.. VERY excited to jump in and get started! No better community to do that with than Tempest Gaming Community!

Agreed, I'm bored out of my mind >.<

Airhammer

Novice Member

OP  7/21/13 2:11:48 PM#48
I downloaded Prison Architect, which is pretty fun. Can't seem to get into any MMOs or RPGs right now...

Revmaru

Novice Member

7/23/13 10:52:44 PM#49

Been bouncing around still. I've been playing a bit of Civilization V, Firefall, DragonAge.. and a few others. All the while wishing that phase 4 would show up already!

Bored while waiting on phase 4 to launch? You can find the members in Tempest Gaming Community hanging out in the FF channel in TeamSpeak every day- playing other games with each other to pass the time, and discussing just about everything you can discuss concerning Final Fantasy XIV ARR. You can join us there, or any any other game that you wish to play while FF comes out! TGC is a multi-game/multi-platform community - and anyone is welcome to come hang out.

quist81

Novice Member

7/24/13 11:26:53 AM#50

Civ 5 has really helped me cope...  Dragon Age is pretty fun also.

2 more weeks!!

Kuppa

Novice Member

The problem with censorship is ********

7/25/13 10:23:12 AM#51

2 more weeks!!

I've been playing some Skyrim, GW2 and even pulled out Baldur's Gate for good fun!

Revmaru

Novice Member

7/25/13 9:07:47 PM#52
Originally posted by Kuppa

2 more weeks!!

I've been playing some Skyrim, GW2 and even pulled out Baldur's Gate for good fun!

Very nice, Kuppa! I won't dare re-install Skyrim. Last I checked, Steam had me clocked at close to 300 hours spent on that game. lol.

Any interested members browsing through this forum conversation, come join us @ www.tempestguild.us

We're getting close to P4! Don't be stranded in Eorzea without a solid Free Company and good friends to chat with!

Chaperon

Novice Member

7/26/13 3:07:08 PM#53
Getting close to release, and we have some news coming shortly about the TGC community.
  Airhammer

Novice Member

OP  7/29/13 1:01:37 AM#54
Oh man Rev, My friend is playing Skyrim behind me. Very tempted to fire it back up.... But Id never stop! Killing time with Civ 5. At least that game can end! Only a couple more weeks to go!

quist81

Novice Member

7/29/13 11:59:30 AM#55
Decided to fire up XI again since some Tempest members are playing it!  Been a while!

Hexy

Apprentice Member

7/31/13 12:46:06 PM#56
This game can't open soon enough! All of us here at Tempest GC are just standing there at the door yelling Open! Open! Open! It's a good thing that Tempest GC is a great community that has chapters in just about every MMO these days, so there isn't too much of a dull moment.  If you are suffering from Pre-Launch Anxiety you should give us a try! We can help calm you or make you even more excited about this fantastic game! 
  Revmaru

Novice Member

8/01/13 1:16:03 AM#57
It has been a harsh couple of weeks, but we're getting closer and closer. How about the new speculated dates for phase four land early access? Haven't heard about it yet? Check out www.TempestGuild.us as you wait for phase four to come around! We keep everyone up to date on all of the latest FF news, updates, and yeah - even the speculations. Couldn't ask for a more friendly and knowledgeable group to chat with as we enter Final Fantasy XIV:ARR!

Airhammer

Novice Member

OP  8/01/13 11:47:49 PM#58
Still can't decide if I want to be  Lalafell or Hyur! And the character creator isn't helping me at all!

Revmaru

Novice Member

8/02/13 12:42:13 PM#59

Originally posted by Airhammer
Oh man Rev, My friend is playing Skyrim behind me. Very tempted to fire it back up.... But Id never stop! Killing time with Civ 5. At least that game can end! Only a couple more weeks to go!

Lol Air, I overlooked this message before. I ended up installing Skyrim last week. I can't seem to get into it like I could before, but it can definitely put  dent in your day. I ended up starting a new character though. It's fun.

Originally posted by Airhammer
Still can't decide if I want to be  Lalafell or Hyur! And the character creator isn't helping me at all!

Yeah the character creation benchmark just made me even more anxious for the game. It's just a tease! My plan is still to roll a Hyur, but ugh.. the final decision will have to wait a bit longer!

Revmaru

Novice Member

8/03/13 11:05:30 AM#60

How did everyone like the character creation benchmark? It pumped me up even more for release that's underway! 

How did you score in the benchmark? 

I'll post mine as soon as my graphics cards comes back in. I don't even want to know what this laptop would score lol!

4 Pages « 1 2 3 4 » Search