Trending Games | World of Warcraft | Elder Scrolls Online | EverQuest | Guild Wars 2

Network:  FPSguru RTSguru
Login:  Password:   Remember?  
Show Quick Gamelist Jump to Random Game
Members:2,905,764 Users Online:0
Games:757  Posts:6,296,348
Square Enix | Play Now
MMORPG | Genre:Fantasy | Status:Final  (rel 08/27/13)  | Pub:Square Enix
PVP:Yes | Distribution:Retail | Retail Price:$29.99 | Pay Type:Subscription
System Req: PC PS3 Playstation 4 | Out of date info? Let us know!

Final Fantasy XIV: A Realm Reborn Forum » General Discussion » What to do while we wait for ARR!?

3 Pages « 1 2 3 Search
42 posts found
  Snowdon_Cloudripper

Novice Member

I was a 5 star elite member but my awesomeness was showing and the Mods cant have that

2/18/13 1:19:31 AM#41
I just started to play tera ........... It's not what I expected let's just say that . I mean its ok , it has cool in-game features . Horses , Pegasus , you can swim and jump , lion mounts , tiger mounts , haven't seen the bear mount yet :p one thing that's annoying the UI there is way , WAY to much going on my 60inch screen sure I can make the boxes tiny but how can I read my menus from 8ft away ? Sofar I've made it to lvl 15 archer . I also have to say the game sofar is to easy . A 1/2 brain dead color blind monkey could play this game. Let me put it like this . Your a mouse and the quests are cheese nuggets . Just follow your nose. Anyways ARR Needs to hurry with the beta ..... I can't wait any longer

http://absoluteretribution.enjin.com/ Guild Website and Recruitment link

tommygunzII

Novice Member

2/18/13 4:06:08 AM#42

Playing Steam's F2P offerings at the moment. Mabinogi and Everquest II have been alot of fun. 

Tera had so much potential. Half of the game is brilliant and the other half seems like it was outsourced to amatuers. Im waiting for PC hardware upgrades and then I will give it another go.

3 Pages « 1 2 3 Search