Trending Games | ArcheAge | Elder Scrolls Online | WildStar | Warhammer 40K: Eternal Crusade

Network:  FPSguru RTSguru
Login:  Password:   Remember?  
Show Quick Gamelist Jump to Random Game
Members:2,790,868 Users Online:0
Games:723  Posts:6,194,253
Square Enix | Play Now
MMORPG | Genre:Fantasy | Status:Final  (rel 08/27/13)  | Pub:Square Enix
PVP:Yes | Distribution:Retail | Retail Price:$29.99 | Pay Type:Subscription
System Req: PC PS3 Playstation 4 | Out of date info? Let us know!

3 Pages « 1 2 3 Search
41 posts found
  Zierrity

Advanced Member

none

12/07/12 10:26:53 AM#41
Originally posted by Raveice
Originally posted by azzamasin
WOW, not to sound a complete idiot but who in there right mind could endure such pathetic combat.  I thought Vanguard was slow when I tried it a few months ago but this takes the frikken cake.  Sure the scenery and gfx look amazing and the UI 'isn't half bad, but that combat is lets jsut say........the worse thing I have ever seen in an MMO.  It may as well go complete turn base liek the old FF games.

The Bad

Combat - This could be a gray area, but not for me.  The combat is static.  The player just stood there while giant boars hit her.  When I saw "Dodge" text flow up I thought, "But she didn't dodge.  She just stood there."  That is a huge negative for me now.  Combat doesn't have to be total action like TERA or RaiderZ, but at least a hybrid like GW2 - a mix of action bar skills, soft-lock targetting, and active dodging.  It just feels like they polished a really nice 

I play the alpha beta and I agree that some small problems with the combat system, but not much.

This person who did this clip eh not very good at using the game's combat system. He stands there and just press buttons. You can stun the target and go behind the monsters and use an lethal attack and he does not use any skillchains which you also can use. So yes, more is useless clip in combat but shows anyway how to do quest.

But i wouldent call worst ihave seen alot worse alot. Iwould call it more most normal combat system out there already.

But this is still an alpha test and developer teams are constantly working to improve the game so what you see on this clip may not be the 100% finished version.

I play archer and there it happens that you see an animation dodge an attack.

Yes think the animation will get better but we'll see, but it's like nothing I disturbs me in exactly. I want a game that you can play and enjoy. I played FFXI for 6 years and since there has not been an end online games that yes been able to play more than 2

years.

Didnt you just break the NDA? :/

3 Pages « 1 2 3 Search