Trending Games | Elder Scrolls Online | WildStar | Star Wars: The Old Republic | Heroes of the Storm

Network:  FPSguru RTSguru
Login:  Password:   Remember?  
Show Quick Gamelist Jump to Random Game
Members:2,643,738 Users Online:0
Games:681  Posts:6,077,481
Square Enix | Play Now
MMORPG | Genre:Fantasy | Status:Final  (rel 08/27/13)  | Pub:Square Enix
PVP:Yes | Distribution:Retail | Retail Price:$29.99 | Pay Type:Subscription
System Req: PC PS3 | Out of date info? Let us know!

Final Fantasy XIV: A Realm Reborn Forum » General Discussion » Just started looking into this game again, and I'm impressed with...

2 posts found
  Ghavrigg

Advanced Member

OP  11/10/12 10:51:37 AM#1

... what they were able to turn the game into after such a disappointing launch with so many lackluster game mechanics and systems.

Looks like it may have been a good bit more fun in the end, and I just finished watching a lot of the storyline stuff I missed, and the Nael Van Darnus fight, and I was amazed at how epic they managed to make that fight in the current version of the game. I'm a little behind, as the video I watched was from back in August, but still. ;)

This has given more hope that they'll get ARR right, and I'm really looking forward to seeing how it all works out. I know I'm gonna be getting it regardless, because I bought the original, and I think they said they're giving it to the people who supported the original for free.

I'm pumped now for the release.

Hamger8

Hard Core Member

11/10/12 11:49:38 PM#2
Im there with you man what i cant wait for is the Arcanist/summoner class that will release in ARR :D