Final Fantasy XIV: A Realm Reborn is Square Enix's latest online installment in the legendary Final Fantasy series. Players enter the land of Hydaelyn to adventure in the regions of Eorzea, and can switch between four distinct classes and 18 sub-specializations by equipping different weapons. The PC game was originally released in September of 2010, but was brought back into development for a full overhaul and will relaunch alongside the PS3 version in 2013.
- 5 Unique Races | Choose from the unique races of Hyur, Miqo'te, Lalafell, Elezen, and Roegadyn.
- 4 Distinct Class Roles and 18 Sub-Specializations | Equip different weapons to change up your approach with the Disciples of War, Magic, Land, and Hand class roles and their 18 sub-specializations of Pugilist, Gladiator, Marauder, Archer, Lancer, Conjurer, Thaumaturge, Miner, Botanist, Fisher, Carpenter, Blacksmith, Armorer, Goldsmith, Leatherworker, Weaver, Alchemist, and Culinarian.
- New Job System | Further specialize your Disciples of War and Magic class roles with the new Paladin, Warrior, Dragoon, Monk, Bard, Black Mage, White Mage and the Summoner jobs.
- 3 Diverse City-States | Explore the land of Eorzea and the marine city-state of Limsa Lominsa, forest nation of Gridania, and desert landscape of Ul'dah.
- Levequests and Raids | Fight monsters and seek adventure in Final Fantasy XIV's Levequests and Instanced Raids.