Trending Games | Elder Scrolls Online | Final Fantasy XIV: A Realm Reborn | World of Warcraft | WildStar

Network:  FPSguru RTSguru
Login:  Password:   Remember?  
Show Quick Gamelist Jump to Random Game
Members:2,737,094 Users Online:0
Games:714  Posts:6,176,318
Riot Games | Play Now
MOBA | Genre:Fantasy | Status:Final  (rel 10/27/09)  | Pub:Riot Games
PVP:Yes | Distribution:Download | Retail Price:n/a | Pay Type:Free | Monthly Fee:n/a
System Req: PC Mac | Out of date info? Let us know!

League of Legends - Clash of Fates Forum » General Discussion » Wrong about the LoL community? Yep

5 posts found
  User Deleted

OP  9/05/13 9:06:49 PM#1

Great read.

http://massively.joystiq.com/2013/09/05/the-summoners-guidebook-youre-wrong-about-the-lol-community/

I've always had a great experience with the LoL community, so it got me thinking about the vocal minority regurgitating the "community is horrible" message: I have to wonder what attitude THEY enter the game with. Maybe they just were getting back what they were giving out.

Some of the nicest people I've encountered in games have been in LoL. It certainly encourages me to keep playing.

SteelDemon09

Apprentice Member

9/05/13 9:10:20 PM#2
Originally posted by grimgryphon

Great read.

http://massively.joystiq.com/2013/09/05/the-summoners-guidebook-youre-wrong-about-the-lol-community/

I've always had a great experience with the LoL community, so it got me thinking about the vocal minority regurgitating the "community is horrible" message: I have to wonder what attitude THEY enter the game with. Maybe they just were getting back what they were giving out.

Some of the nicest people I've encountered in games have been in LoL. It certainly encourages me to keep playing.

I actually just got out of a ranked match. The way I see it, the lower elo/rank you are shows people stupidity and ignorance. People in Bronze or unranked and most silvers seem to be more of the ragers and shit talkers. right now im at 1700 Elo Gold 3, and the teams i have are amazing. Theres always teamwork and EVERYONE has encouraged positive behavior even when losing and if someones doing bad. Where as, in low silver/bronze people rage at champ select lol

Robokapp

Elite Member

The only luck I had today was to have you as my opponent.

9/05/13 9:10:48 PM#3

met both.

fun game regardless of that so idc.

Utinni

Hard Core Member

9/05/13 9:13:18 PM#4
League community gets much better when school is back in session.
  SteelDemon09

Apprentice Member

9/05/13 9:14:35 PM#5
Originally posted by Utinni
League community gets much better when school is back in session.

completely agree, summer time was horrible. Bed time and 8/9 hours of school FTW.