Trending Games | World of Warcraft | Elder Scrolls Online | WildStar | Final Fantasy XIV: A Realm Reborn

Network:  FPSguru RTSguru
Login:  Password:   Remember?  
Show Quick Gamelist Jump to Random Game
Members:2,737,759 Users Online:0
Games:714  Posts:6,176,871
Riot Games | Play Now
MOBA | Genre:Fantasy | Status:Final  (rel 10/27/09)  | Pub:Riot Games
PVP:Yes | Distribution:Download | Retail Price:n/a | Pay Type:Free | Monthly Fee:n/a
System Req: PC Mac | Out of date info? Let us know!

10 posts found
  willemturner

Novice Member

OP  7/18/13 2:22:01 AM#1

If your looking for a perfectly made, insanely popular, and competitive game then look no further. I present you league of legends or often called LoL

http://signup.leagueoflegends.com [mod edit]

You can sign up and begin playing with this link above.

If you need any help my in game name is LahcraziBeast.

Prepare to be rid of boredom for good. (: see you on the battle field summoners.

PS. over 110 characters to pick from with tons of customization.

Do you enjoy League of Legends?

Yes.
Maybe.
No.
Pineapple.
(login to vote)
  rodingo

Elite Member

7/18/13 2:26:57 AM#2
I have yet to try LoL, but I have gotten into Smite recently and it's pretty fun.  I really like the 3rd person view and skill shot aiming.  Maybe I should try LoL though at somepoint.

"If I offended you, you needed it" -Corey Taylor

Swanea

Advanced Member

7/18/13 2:29:10 AM#3

I honestly enjoy the Dota 2 gameplay a LOT more, but I love the customization of LoL with spells/runes/looks/etc so much more.

But the gameplay is the kicker for me as well as the UI.

I love to customize, but if the gameplay isn't as fun, well....Yeah.

willemturner

Novice Member

OP  7/18/13 2:29:11 AM#4
I thought about giving smite a try but I think that I like the overhead view more and I like the mastery and rune page system the game has so even if you do end up playing the same champion as someone you can play it in a different way.  Ill problem end up giving smite a try though sometime.
  willemturner

Novice Member

OP  7/18/13 2:32:34 AM#5
Originally posted by Swanea

I honestly enjoy the Dota 2 gameplay a LOT more, but I love the customization of LoL with spells/runes/looks/etc so much more.

But the gameplay is the kicker for me as well as the UI.

I love to customize, but if the gameplay isn't as fun, well....Yeah.

The customization is a big part of why I play LoL instead of Dota 2. I think that League is a lot easier to pick up and learn than Dota 2. I don't enjoy having to stress out about the tower/creep denying that you have to do while killing minions. Also the items and builds would take a while for me to get the hang of.

A1D3N

Advanced Member

7/18/13 4:39:50 AM#6

LoL sucks, Heroes Of Newearth is so much better, better gfx, more competetive and everything,

its alot better!!!

Currently Playing:
Age Of Wulin
Syd

maji

Spotlight Poster

7/18/13 4:42:21 AM#7
Played LoL, but I like DOTA2 better.

Let's play Fallen Earth (blind, 300 episodes)

Let's play Guild Wars 2 (blind, 45 episodes)

rojoArcueid

Elite Member

"It is double pleasure to deceive the deceiver". - Niccolo Machiavelli

7/18/13 4:45:19 AM#8

i dont play mobas and i dont like them but the only mobas ive personally found a bit enjoyable as a non moba fan were Awesomenauts with its 2d vertical sidescroller action gameplay, and Savage 2: A tortured Souls which is a much superior (and older) version of Smite with first and third person perspective, action gameplay, and a commander on each team using a top down view for strategy planning with the rest of the team.

My endgame begins with character creation and ends with a new mmorpg

willemturner

Novice Member

OP  7/18/13 4:45:27 AM#9
Thats definately not true. It isn't as popular or competitive as LoL. It is also a pay to play game while league is free. Also the art style is different like its dark.
  berenim

Hard Core Member

7/18/13 4:45:37 AM#10

Nice try.

Just someone who wants to get his references for new players up. Just check the ref-part of the link. Bad boy, no biscuit!