Trending Games | WildStar | World of Warcraft | Elder Scrolls Online | Star Wars: The Old Republic

  Network:  FPSguru RTSguru
Login:  Password:   Remember?  
Show Quick Gamelist Jump to Random Game
Members:2,736,476 Users Online:0
Games:713  Posts:6,174,548
Riot Games | Play Now
MOBA | Genre:Fantasy | Status:Final  (rel 10/27/09)  | Pub:Riot Games
PVP:Yes | Distribution:Download | Retail Price:n/a | Pay Type:Free | Monthly Fee:n/a
System Req: PC Mac | Out of date info? Let us know!

11 posts found
  rpg_gunner

Novice Member

Joined: 12/20/12
Posts: 75

"Disasterrific!"

 
OP  12/26/12 4:03:56 AM#1

I was browsing around the net and came across this site. http://itisgamelol.wordpress.com/


It appears Ezrael and Lee Sin are some of the more popular champions. This got me wondering if both are pretty much easy to learn / master since they are so popular among players?

Also, which champions do you keep seeing when you play? I've seen so many Garens that it isn't funny anymore. T_T

  TheHavok

Advanced Member

Joined: 7/13/04
Posts: 2406

"Free crack and everybody gets laid."

12/26/12 4:09:55 AM#2

Ez has been the FOTM for awhile now.  Its kind of annoying seeing so many people picking Ez.  He just has superior mechanics to a lot of other AD carries. 

Lee sin is very good at jungling.

I wouldn't say either of them are easy to master.  Infact, I think both have a relatively high skill cap.

  UNH0LYEV1L

Novice Member

Joined: 8/09/09
Posts: 413

12/26/12 2:35:40 PM#3
Originally posted by TheHavok

Ez has been the FOTM for awhile now.  Its kind of annoying seeing so many people picking Ez.  He just has superior mechanics to a lot of other AD carries. 

Lee sin is very good at jungling.

I wouldn't say either of them are easy to master.  Infact, I think both have a relatively high skill cap.

Yes precisly.  They have extremely high skill cap relative to other champions in the game.  But their manuverability is among the best of all the champions which makes them extremely useful.  Search for Leesin/Ezreal Juking videos and you will see what I mean.


Spiritsever - AR/Ele - The Secret World
Ashmaker - Ranger < Prophets > - Age of Conan - #1 in Kills
Sweety - Sorceress < Infinite Darkeness > - SWTOR - 2.6K PvP Rating
??? - Pilot - ??? - EVE
Symir - Swordmaster - Warhammer - RR100
Dreadnaught - Rogue - Rift

  Zairu

Novice Member

Joined: 1/09/09
Posts: 493

Yes, this is a personal attack.

12/26/12 2:48:40 PM#4

Trundle doesn't get the love he deserves. I only see him when I use him in 3v3, and win the majority of games with him as long as my allies understand how he works.

 

Champs I see the most? Well, i only started playing again a couple months back but I see many-

Darius

Teemo

Kat

 

there are others that I see a lot of but those 3 come to mind 1st.

  UNH0LYEV1L

Novice Member

Joined: 8/09/09
Posts: 413

12/26/12 2:54:07 PM#5
Originally posted by Zairu

Trundle doesn't get the love he deserves. I only see him when I use him in 3v3, and win the majority of games with him as long as my allies understand how he works.

 

Champs I see the most? Well, i only started playing again a couple months back but I see many-

Darius

Teemo

Kat

 

there are others that I see a lot of but those 3 come to mind 1st.

Darius and Kat are beast right now with their resets although Kat can obviously be stopped.


Spiritsever - AR/Ele - The Secret World
Ashmaker - Ranger < Prophets > - Age of Conan - #1 in Kills
Sweety - Sorceress < Infinite Darkeness > - SWTOR - 2.6K PvP Rating
??? - Pilot - ??? - EVE
Symir - Swordmaster - Warhammer - RR100
Dreadnaught - Rogue - Rift

  rpg_gunner

Novice Member

Joined: 12/20/12
Posts: 75

"Disasterrific!"

 
OP  12/26/12 8:44:42 PM#6
Originally posted by UNH0LYEV1L
Originally posted by Zairu

Trundle doesn't get the love he deserves. I only see him when I use him in 3v3, and win the majority of games with him as long as my allies understand how he works.

 

Champs I see the most? Well, i only started playing again a couple months back but I see many-

Darius

Teemo

Kat

 

there are others that I see a lot of but those 3 come to mind 1st.

Darius and Kat are beast right now with their resets although Kat can obviously be stopped.

I agree. Darius is tankier than Kat and can take the punishment. Kat though delivers so much damage to a team with her ult. It's insane.

  rpg_gunner

Novice Member

Joined: 12/20/12
Posts: 75

"Disasterrific!"

 
OP  1/09/13 11:29:38 PM#7

I saw this article and I agree with most of it. Haven't bought in-game cash yet and I'm still enjoying unlocking characters. :)

Just keep using the IP I earn after every match. It's a long process but IT IS cheap!

 

League of Budgets

Well I’ve had my fair share of problems having to keep updating my PC to keep up with the increasing demands of today’s games. Is Modern Warfare running too slowly? Guess the RAM needs to be upgraded. Well the game appears pixilated too. Better get the graphics card changed as well. This tends to add up costs quickly. Not a great thing for a regular gamer like me.

If you aren’t up to the task of having to keep updating your PC’s parts and spending too many hard earned dollars for it, then give League of Legends a chance. That’s what I discovered when I tested it on my computer. My last change of parts was back in 2009 and I haven’t had the money nor the time to spend on this old hunk of junk. So I considered my options: spend a fortune for to play a game right now or find a game that doesn’t take a big requirement from my computer but is enjoyable just the same. I took the latter.

Filled with strategy and tactics, there is almost an infinite combination of possibilities with a whole bunch of characters. It’s difficult not to play a string of consecutive games in one sitting. You’ve probably heard of it already. It’s called “League of Legends” or LoL for short. This is the shit. Every gamer most likely knows what it’s about.

uimod_760px_60

Get into the game for babes like her

It really takes a basic computer to be able to play this. My 2009 Intel powered clunker can still take play this game in medium to high graphics. Just make sure your computer has a 2GHz CPU, 1GB of RAM and a GeForce 8800 video card or any other similar one. Even grandma’s computer can run this given a chance.

old ibm computer

Just don’t try your luck with something this old. You’re just asking for it

These days, computer games are getting more complex and require you to study them in order to get the hang of it. This is not the case with LoL. I was breezing through the tutorials that are intended as introductions to the game. No need to guess your way throughout the game another. Trust me, it’s basically cakewalk to finish these quests. Just follow the cue markers and you’re all set.

little_girl_computer

Little Tricia is about to PWN your ass

                What makes the game enticing is that League of Legends needs you to incorporate strategies and tactics. I played rush on full attack mode and quickly died. So that ISN’T the way to go here. Playing with your team is necessary to win the game. This isn’t a solo mission. This is about a team that lives and dies together. It’s better to talk to your teammates and let them know what’s happening on the map. If you want to play a solo game then this isn’t something you should be playing. Go enjoy a console game instead. When you play League of Legends, you better get ready to play as a team or die as an individual. Do you get what I’m saying buddy? No heroics.

ANd9GcRAziBjQ1jOprNfo8AP1xTG8NiytI9aA6vFxFVjx7M3EjFu5c2_gOTT4iF8

This is no solo mission! Wanna go solo? Use a console

                Take this opportunity to revel in the game by befriending other players. It’s a much more fun experience when you get to play with others. Also, why not invite your other friends to join you in the “League”. That’s what I did and boy has it paid off. I’m playing better knowing that my friends have my back and I have theirs. Remember that it’s all about strategy, tactics, and friendship. So go ahead and play the game. As for me, it’s time to get the old clunker up and running for another 5 on 5 match-up.

????2_yeah0804

The game is more enjoyable when you play with friends. Wish I had friends these hot though

 

Any thoughts about this?

  firestarter017

Novice Member

Joined: 1/10/13
Posts: 24

1/10/13 1:11:08 AM#8
Originally posted by rpg_gunner

I saw this article and I agree with most of it. Haven't bought in-game cash yet and I'm still enjoying unlocking characters. :)

Just keep using the IP I earn after every match. It's a long process but IT IS cheap!

 

League of Budgets

Well I’ve had my fair share of problems having to keep updating my PC to keep up with the increasing demands of today’s games. Is Modern Warfare running too slowly? Guess the RAM needs to be upgraded. Well the game appears pixilated too. Better get the graphics card changed as well. This tends to add up costs quickly. Not a great thing for a regular gamer like me.

If you aren’t up to the task of having to keep updating your PC’s parts and spending too many hard earned dollars for it, then give League of Legends a chance. That’s what I discovered when I tested it on my computer. My last change of parts was back in 2009 and I haven’t had the money nor the time to spend on this old hunk of junk. So I considered my options: spend a fortune for to play a game right now or find a game that doesn’t take a big requirement from my computer but is enjoyable just the same. I took the latter.

Filled with strategy and tactics, there is almost an infinite combination of possibilities with a whole bunch of characters. It’s difficult not to play a string of consecutive games in one sitting. You’ve probably heard of it already. It’s called “League of Legends” or LoL for short. This is the shit. Every gamer most likely knows what it’s about.

uimod_760px_60

Get into the game for babes like her

It really takes a basic computer to be able to play this. My 2009 Intel powered clunker can still take play this game in medium to high graphics. Just make sure your computer has a 2GHz CPU, 1GB of RAM and a GeForce 8800 video card or any other similar one. Even grandma’s computer can run this given a chance.

old ibm computer

Just don’t try your luck with something this old. You’re just asking for it

These days, computer games are getting more complex and require you to study them in order to get the hang of it. This is not the case with LoL. I was breezing through the tutorials that are intended as introductions to the game. No need to guess your way throughout the game another. Trust me, it’s basically cakewalk to finish these quests. Just follow the cue markers and you’re all set.

little_girl_computer

Little Tricia is about to PWN your ass

                What makes the game enticing is that League of Legends needs you to incorporate strategies and tactics. I played rush on full attack mode and quickly died. So that ISN’T the way to go here. Playing with your team is necessary to win the game. This isn’t a solo mission. This is about a team that lives and dies together. It’s better to talk to your teammates and let them know what’s happening on the map. If you want to play a solo game then this isn’t something you should be playing. Go enjoy a console game instead. When you play League of Legends, you better get ready to play as a team or die as an individual. Do you get what I’m saying buddy? No heroics.

ANd9GcRAziBjQ1jOprNfo8AP1xTG8NiytI9aA6vFxFVjx7M3EjFu5c2_gOTT4iF8

This is no solo mission! Wanna go solo? Use a console

                Take this opportunity to revel in the game by befriending other players. It’s a much more fun experience when you get to play with others. Also, why not invite your other friends to join you in the “League”. That’s what I did and boy has it paid off. I’m playing better knowing that my friends have my back and I have theirs. Remember that it’s all about strategy, tactics, and friendship. So go ahead and play the game. As for me, it’s time to get the old clunker up and running for another 5 on 5 match-up.

????2_yeah0804

The game is more enjoyable when you play with friends. Wish I had friends these hot though

 

Any thoughts about this?

I like them to be my friend. Especially the one in the farthest left.

  firestarter017

Novice Member

Joined: 1/10/13
Posts: 24

1/10/13 1:13:10 AM#9
Originally posted by rpg_gunner

I was browsing around the net and came across this site. http://itisgamelol.wordpress.com/


It appears Ezrael and Lee Sin are some of the more popular champions. This got me wondering if both are pretty much easy to learn / master since they are so popular among players?

Also, which champions do you keep seeing when you play? I've seen so many Garens that it isn't funny anymore. T_T

A lot of Garen and Teemo. They are popular. As well as Taric.

  Marirranya

Novice Member

Joined: 12/13/12
Posts: 154

1/10/13 2:03:58 AM#10

teemo is op this patch!

i <3 teemo :3

add me up in NA - my summoner name is ninabadgurl

so we can all play together~

see you in the fields of justice!

There are people who play games and then there are gamers.

http://alzplz.blogspot.com

  firestarter017

Novice Member

Joined: 1/10/13
Posts: 24

1/10/13 3:23:37 AM#11
Originally posted by Marirranya

teemo is op this patch!

i <3 teemo :3

add me up in NA - my summoner name is ninabadgurl

so we can all play together~

see you in the fields of justice!

I would love to add you. See you in game.