Trending Games | ArcheAge | World of Warcraft | Destiny | Star Trek Online

Network:  FPSguru RTSguru
Login:  Password:   Remember?  
Show Quick Gamelist Jump to Random Game
Members:2,856,542 Users Online:0
Games:740  Posts:6,240,726
Riot Games | Play Now
MOBA | Genre:Fantasy | Status:Final  (rel 10/27/09)  | Pub:Riot Games
PVP:Yes | Distribution:Download | Retail Price:n/a | Pay Type:Free | Monthly Fee:n/a
System Req: PC Mac | Out of date info? Let us know!

League of Legends - Clash of Fates Forum » General Discussion » Stay far away from this game.

2 Pages « 1 2 Search
28 posts found
  Zairu

Novice Member

Yes, this is a personal attack.

1/04/13 2:20:16 AM#21
Originally posted by tsurano
I feel like I get people like this in 1/10 games at the most.  I play the game often and I very rarely get matched with people like those described in this thread.  I have had plenty of games where I joke around with my teammates and the enemy team.  Just be a constructive member of the team (communicate well, don't put people down) and learn to play the game and your rating will rise above the people that constantly troll and rage.

this is more or less how i would reply to this thread.

also, mobas are like the dark cave that Luke had to walk in. The negative energy that you go in with, will strike back immediately. be nice, respectful, and work together, and most games will still be enjoyable.

when they insult, be the better person and ignore them, and just play to your best ability. don't return the spite because it just throws fuel to a fire and you might find yourself trolling the game worse than the person who called you out.

i ignore the ragers all the time and later the same person comes around usually and were fine, at least long enough to finish the match.

and if they are the abusing type, just use the actual ignore option and report them afterwards.

it's a shame when adults complain about childish behaviour, yet freely take part in it just because someone hurt their feelings online.

"I'm not heartless, I love beating." 

Acebets70

Advanced Member

1/22/13 3:25:12 AM#22
Me and my boys play this game and have fun but seriously the community is very bad... And i use to play Warrock so i know what bad means!!!  :(
  Squeak69

Novice Member

cheese cheese wheres da bloody cheese

1/22/13 3:34:14 AM#23
i have to agree the community on whole is not very nice, i play this game on and off since it came out and its a great game but the chat can go from pleasent to bad day in WoW barrens chat real fast.

F2P may be the way of the future, but ya know they dont make them like they used to
Proper Grammer & spelling are extra, corrections will be LOL at.

Acebets70

Advanced Member

1/22/13 3:37:50 AM#24
I miss good ole Barren chat lol
  Grrl

Advanced Member

I'm not your type. I'm not inflatable.

1/22/13 3:40:39 AM#25
Originally posted by aWRAY
Originally posted by jpnz

It always amuses me that people expect only 'nice' people when there are 70 Million accounts.

That's 10x the amount of people that live in Los Angelos.

If I go to LA do I expect only to meet 'nice' people? No.

So why would anyone expect that in a game where there are 10 times more people?

I don't get the logic.

People just like to come on here, stand on their little box, and complain. And then they say "Wah wah the community" instead of putting the blame on the individual who upset them. This thread could apply to ANY online game. LoL is just an easy target due to its popularity.

I tried it out in beta and purchased the game as soon as it came out; when it did, assholes came out of the works and took over the game and its been like that since. It may be popular, but this game wont last. It sucks ass now. Elitists ruined the game. GG.

LachyFTW

Advanced Member

1/30/13 8:27:33 PM#26
Originally posted by Luxely
Originally posted by aWRAY
Originally posted by jpnz

It always amuses me that people expect only 'nice' people when there are 70 Million accounts.

That's 10x the amount of people that live in Los Angelos.

If I go to LA do I expect only to meet 'nice' people? No.

So why would anyone expect that in a game where there are 10 times more people?

I don't get the logic.

People just like to come on here, stand on their little box, and complain. And then they say "Wah wah the community" instead of putting the blame on the individual who upset them. This thread could apply to ANY online game. LoL is just an easy target due to its popularity.

I tried it out in beta and purchased the game as soon as it came out; when it did, assholes came out of the works and took over the game and its been like that since. It may be popular, but this game wont last. It sucks ass now. Elitists ruined the game. GG.

This game won't last? It's the most popular game in the world atm and it's only getting bigger.

ChopsyChuu

Apprentice Member

1/30/13 8:32:16 PM#27

I heard the community is so full of themselves that these pro "league" guys are getting themselves hard-banned. Lots of snarks with much time on their hand that don't mind making others feel like crap or treating em as it. There's a difference between trolling but some of these guys are just down-right narcastic.

If they talked the way they did like that in real-world lot of them would have gotten into fights and beaten down.

itchmon

Elite Member

2/07/13 2:59:31 PM#28

i somehow suffered through enough league to make it to level 14 of 30.

i was recently in a game where a fella was still obviously new, another clown kept berating him non stop. 

the abuser kept saying how he's better than everyone else here, he has 3 other names at level 30.  (etc, etc)

i asked him, do you have 3 names because one or more of them are banned for inappropriate conduct?  How about getting the 4th one banned too?

that shut him/her up. 

honestly this game's community is as bad as magic the gathering online and barrenschat (tm) mixed and distilled.  Its a shame because the game itself is kinda fun.  maybe i am just spoiled from my EQ days but i shouldnt have to only play with my real life friends when i play a game online.

RIP Ribbitribbitt you are missed, kid.

Currently Playing EVE, DFUW

Every gun that is made, every warship launched, every rocket fired signifies, in the final sense, a theft from those who hunger and are not fed, those who are cold and not clothed.

Dwight D Eisenhower

My optimism wears heavy boots and is loud.

Henry Rollins

2 Pages « 1 2 Search