Network:  FPSguru RTSguru
Login:  Password:   Remember?  
Show Quick Gamelist Jump to Random Game
Members:2,919,663 Users Online:0
Games:760  Posts:6,310,165
Rift (Rift)
Trion Worlds | Official Site
MMORPG | Genre:Fantasy | Status:Final  (rel 03/01/11)  | Pub:Trion Worlds
PVP:Yes | Distribution:Download | Retail Price:Free | Pay Type:Free | Monthly Fee:Free
System Req: PC | Out of date info? Let us know!

General Discussion Forum » The Pub at MMORPG.COM » black moon chronicles- whats going on?

5 posts found
  anafaery

Novice Member

OP  9/01/03 6:35:45 PM#1

hello!

i have a question about black moon chronicles. ive wanted to play this game forever. i love the art soooo much, and if its fun, it will be my ideal game and i will probably p2p.

i have looked everywhere (thanks for your great site btw!!! its the best!!!) and i cannot find a workable dl of it anywhere. not only that, but the devs site is down. i am just aching to play this game, and its frustrating that i cant even access their homepage.

does anyone know what is up? i just find it very odd that not only can i not find a dl location, but that their whole web page is 404.

~ana

Djin

Apprentice Member

"Shall we play a game?"

9/01/03 6:45:13 PM#2

Have you tried e-mailing the dev team?  Webmaster, etc?  I feel your pain,  it's tough when a site doesn't work forever.

I would try to e-mail them and get some answers.

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
E.T. is alive...
MMORPG.com - Gramp Staff

What will he do next?

anafaery

Novice Member

OP  9/01/03 7:07:56 PM#3

hi, thanks for responding ^_^

i would, but i dont even know an address heh.

i think i might have found it though, i felt bad for this post and i guess i should delete it, but i found a thread in the rumor section about it. i still dont totally understand whats going on but from what i gather from that thread is that the company went bankrupt and they are just letting people play for free? honestly i dont know the details, perhaps someone can fill me in a bit better.

i was so excited about this game, its a shame they went bankrupt if that is the case :(

this is the link to the other thread http://www.mmorpg.com/discussion.cfm?loadforum=125&loadthread=2705&setstart=1&loadclass=35

ogatoga

Novice Member

9/01/03 8:55:08 PM#4
Its over, kaput, done, finished, gone!  Thats what I heard neways.

Flem

Lore Seeker

Come Get Some!!

9/02/03 3:25:37 AM#5
Yep its kaput alright, they stopped working n it months ago.