Trending Games | WildStar | Neverwinter | Elder Scrolls Online | Star Wars: The Old Republic

Network:  FPSguru RTSguru
Login:  Password:   Remember?  
Show Quick Gamelist Jump to Random Game
Members:2,640,718 Users Online:0
Games:681  Posts:6,075,266
Rift (Rift)
Trion Worlds | Official Site
MMORPG | Genre:Fantasy | Status:Final  (rel 03/01/11)  | Pub:Trion Worlds
PVP:Yes | Distribution:Download | Retail Price:Free | Pay Type:Free | Monthly Fee:Free
System Req: PC | Out of date info? Let us know!

General Discussion Forum » The Pub at MMORPG.COM » The success of EQ advancement.

8 Pages First « 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 Search
142 posts found
  Magiknight

Advanced Member

4/03/13 11:56:19 PM#141
Originally posted by Lonzo

Why all these Quest games? With leveling by questing you are limited to just ONE way of leveling. Back in the days with EQ there where leveling groups everywhere in every dungeon and in every zone. It was just good old dungeon crawling. And the few quests seem very important and meaningful....

I miss those days...

I feel you.

nariusseldon

Elite Member

4/04/13 12:00:35 PM#142
Originally posted by Jemcrystal
I dont' want to quest or grind anymore.  I want someone to make a creative game with genetic coding in it.  Games will not advance until the system their played on does.  PvP and PvE needs to be kept completely separated.  So when the PvP whine they wont change my game or gimp my char.

Already done in many modern games. WOT, LOL, Star Conflict is pvp only .. no PvE at all. D3, PoE, Marvel Heroes are mostly PvE. In fact, even in games with both ... like STO ... they are separate. It is not like Devs don't know they need to keep them separate.

8 Pages First « 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 Search