Trending Games | The Crew | Elder Scrolls Online | Lichdom: Battlemage | ArcheAge

Network:  FPSguru RTSguru
Login:  Password:   Remember?  
Show Quick Gamelist Jump to Random Game
Members:2,846,441 Users Online:0
Games:732  Posts:6,222,262
Rift (Rift)
Trion Worlds | Official Site
MMORPG | Genre:Fantasy | Status:Final  (rel 03/01/11)  | Pub:Trion Worlds
PVP:Yes | Distribution:Download | Retail Price:Free | Pay Type:Free | Monthly Fee:Free
System Req: PC | Out of date info? Let us know!

General Discussion Forum » The Pub at MMORPG.COM » EQNEXT anything new?

4 posts found
  cybertrucker

Spotlight Poster

Freeloading mooches are the scourge of the gaming community.

OP  2/07/13 3:07:19 AM#1
Ive been out of the loop for a few months. Curious if there is anything new on the rumor mill about EQNEXT?  I. Log onto this site for the first time I a few months just in time to see a single video about the new Camelot and it already has a section up and running dedicated to it. But still nothing for EQnext which has been officially announced months ago.
  ice-vortex

Hard Core Member

2/07/13 3:36:08 AM#2
  sanshi44

Advanced Member

2/07/13 4:35:02 AM#3
Everquest Next got a subforum (in the everquest forums) a couple days ago thats bout it lol It probaly get it own forums once acualy name get released. Other than that not much info appart from August is apparently next SoE fanfaire thing so should get somthing then.
  Daranar

Advanced Member

2/08/13 3:26:17 PM#4
They scratched it twice, and are now making what is supposed to be the biggest sandbox MMO ever created.   Smedely said he wanted to revolutionize the gaming world again like EQ1 did.   So the fact that they have that high expectations and they have scratched 2 previous cookie-cutter versions to get it to be awesome, is freakin awesome.   There is to be a HANDS ON preview at fanfaire in august, so thats atleast finally a date for SOME information.   All i know is regardless of all the nay sayers when info in released and all the hating on SOE, im still getting the Super Duper Awesome-est Limited Edition version the second you can buy it!  :D

If I want a world in which people can purchase success and power with cash, I'll play Real Life. Keep Virtual Worlds Virtual!