Trending Games | Elder Scrolls Online | Marvel Heroes | ArcheAge | Star Wars: The Old Republic

Network:  FPSguru RTSguru
Login:  Password:   Remember?  
Show Quick Gamelist Jump to Random Game
Members:2,922,109 Users Online:0
Games:760  Posts:6,315,146
Rift (Rift)
Trion Worlds | Official Site
MMORPG | Genre:Fantasy | Status:Final  (rel 03/01/11)  | Pub:Trion Worlds
PVP:Yes | Distribution:Download | Retail Price:Free | Pay Type:Free | Monthly Fee:Free
System Req: PC | Out of date info? Let us know!

General Discussion Forum » The Pub at MMORPG.COM » Worst ever purchases?

12 Pages First « 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 Search
222 posts found
  sketocafe

Hard Core Member

2/05/13 7:33:15 AM#221

Been trying to think of one and can't really. Even crap like WAR I played enough and enjoyed parts of it. Diablo III would be my choice but I got a refund for that mess.

The only other thing that springs to mind is Dragon Age 2, which I played for maybe 10 minutes, past the intro with a completely foreign combat system and up to the part where you pick your race, I mean the part where you're a human. However, I rented that from Blockbuster while I had that 20ish a month plan and you don't pay for actual rentals. Actually, Dragon Age 2 did save me from touching SWTOR at release. I tried TOR later, when they added the trial up to lvl 15, I had some crazy idea that  a jedi should wear robes and kill people with one lightsaber. So tried to pick a class as close as I could to that, got my first robes, noticed my GIANT ASS and immediately shut that shit down with task manager and uninstalled. 

Thanks for being awful, DA2.

Abimor

Hard Core Member

2/05/13 8:32:12 AM#222
I forgot Sto the game was kinda fun but not being able to go straight up or down in space combat was silly.
12 Pages First « 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 Search