Network:  FPSguru RTSguru
Login:  Password:   Remember?  
Show Quick Gamelist Jump to Random Game
Members:2,860,178 Users Online:0
Games:742  Posts:6,245,726
Rift (Rift)
Trion Worlds | Official Site
MMORPG | Genre:Fantasy | Status:Final  (rel 03/01/11)  | Pub:Trion Worlds
PVP:Yes | Distribution:Download | Retail Price:Free | Pay Type:Free | Monthly Fee:Free
System Req: PC | Out of date info? Let us know!

General Discussion Forum » The Pub at MMORPG.COM » Looking for some new buds

2 posts found
  Luffy4life

Novice Member

OP  1/27/13 4:11:54 PM#1

My name is zach, im 20, and i love video games. Im looking for a "brotherhood" not a family, because i curse, im sarcastic, i am called "an asshole" by my girlfriend even though she loves me. Ive been looking for people to call my friends, brothers, niggas, people i enjoy spending time with in video games ranging from Path of Exile (currently playing), old school to the newest MMO, Halo 4 (serious game time spent here), anything thats a video game.

I personally dont enjoy a game to its fullest without playing with abunch of buds to dick around with and just dog people. If you are apart of a guild, clan, brotherhood, organization, any "group" that focuses on having fun and enjoying eachothers company let me know.

Please no "family guilds" i love sarcasm, and i have tried a few of these "families" god forbid i say the word nigga, faggit, etc. Most "family" guilds are too big, too chaotic, no one cares about eachother or even knows eachothers first name. Im interested in a smaller group of people, i dont care about race, religion, gender, age honestly i have chilled in WoW with some of the coolest people ive ever known and some were 12 years old, and some were 50. I dont want any discrimination cuz at the end of the day its all fun and games.

if you'd like to know more about me invite me to a vent, mumble, w/e you use to verbally communicate.

-Zach

Luffy4life

Novice Member

OP  1/27/13 7:55:27 PM#2
Bump! Im super cool im super serious! Where my niggas at?