Trending Games | Elder Scrolls Online | Guild Wars 2 | Marvel Heroes | World of Warcraft

Network:  FPSguru RTSguru
Login:  Password:   Remember?  
Show Quick Gamelist Jump to Random Game
Members:2,736,357 Users Online:0
Games:713  Posts:6,174,066
Rift (Rift)
Trion Worlds | Official Site
MMORPG | Genre:Fantasy | Status:Final  (rel 03/01/11)  | Pub:Trion Worlds
PVP:Yes | Distribution:Download | Retail Price:Free | Pay Type:Free | Monthly Fee:Free
System Req: PC | Out of date info? Let us know!

General Discussion Forum » The Pub at MMORPG.COM » Seyken, a JRPG-inspired MMO

5 posts found
  User Deleted

OP  1/18/13 12:49:17 AM#1

I'm a sucker for 8 and 16-bit graphics, and I've been scouring the web for a while now for a decent 8-bit MMO. In my search, I stumbled upon Seyken, and began following it's progress. The game is currently in a closed beta, and is hosting an indiegogo campaign. As of this post, the campaign is 3 days from its deadline, and they're a good $54,000 from their goal. To be honest, the odds of them making it aren't in their favor, but I want to do all I can to help. 

So if you're a fan of classic rpgs and whatnot, you should definitely give this game a look.

http://www.indiegogo.com/seyken/

User Deleted

OP  2/11/13 11:41:59 AM#2
Would just like to bumpity bump this up a little... I definitely think it's worth taking a look, even though it missed its goal by a longshot. I think if we can build a little more "hype" (and I only say hype because I'm at a loss for a better word atm), I think this game could go great places. The team is great, and have worked so hard on this game. They completely renovated EVERYTHING over the course of last year, and really tightened it up a lot.
  red_cruiser

Apprentice Member

2/11/13 11:45:54 AM#3
I hadn't heard of this game until now.  It seems a shame. 
  Stormakov

Novice Member

I miss DAoC

2/11/13 11:46:49 AM#4
That actually looks pretty awesome.
  User Deleted

OP  2/11/13 12:05:51 PM#5
I completely agree! You can follow the forums here. Admittedly, I've been slacking in following what's been going on (busy with work and whatnot), but I'm hoping they'll go on to release this game regardless, or start another funding campaign.