Trending Games | Pirate101 | ArcheAge | Wasteland 2 | Final Fantasy XIV: A Realm Reborn

Network:  FPSguru RTSguru
Login:  Password:   Remember?  
Show Quick Gamelist Jump to Random Game
Members:2,860,105 Users Online:0
Games:742  Posts:6,245,516
Rift (Rift)
Trion Worlds | Official Site
MMORPG | Genre:Fantasy | Status:Final  (rel 03/01/11)  | Pub:Trion Worlds
PVP:Yes | Distribution:Download | Retail Price:Free | Pay Type:Free | Monthly Fee:Free
System Req: PC | Out of date info? Let us know!

General Discussion Forum » The Pub at MMORPG.COM » Has NCsoft shut down a game of yours?

8 Pages First « 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 Search
141 posts found
  mysticaluna

Advanced Member

12/10/12 3:57:08 AM#141

Sort of like how many of my television shows were cancelled, and most of television now sucks...

I miss the days of good tv, lol... 

How many times have we lost awesome concepts for the same boring dull theme parks? For just how long can we all keep raiding and grinding gear over and over like robots?). 

Ahhh, its just a shame that we have yet to get a game better than the games of 15 or so years ago? Especially, nothing better than 7 or something years ago, since all we get are the same theme parks and never any sandboxes... 

Sure wish every failed company would be forced to sell their ip, so that someone else can restart it up, now that would be a dream... Why keep sitting on some old game that you cancellled ?? Sell it, make some money and make a new game, meanwhile some other company is putting their capital investment into fixing the game that you couldn't ... Seems like a win win to me... 

8 Pages First « 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 Search