Network:  FPSguru RTSguru
Login:  Password:   Remember?  
Show Quick Gamelist Jump to Random Game
Members:2,856,589 Users Online:0
Games:740  Posts:6,240,895
Rift (Rift)
Trion Worlds | Official Site
MMORPG | Genre:Fantasy | Status:Final  (rel 03/01/11)  | Pub:Trion Worlds
PVP:Yes | Distribution:Download | Retail Price:Free | Pay Type:Free | Monthly Fee:Free
System Req: PC | Out of date info? Let us know!

Rift Forum » General Discussion » Gamespot shows new features of Storm Legion

10 posts found
  Nacario

Novice Member

The real world is roleplay and background noise

OP  10/16/12 12:38:53 PM#1

I didnt see this video posted here before (fairly new), so here you go! As the title says, it showcases several new features of Rift: SL, as well with info on new content.

http://www.gamespot.com/rift-storm-legion/videos/now-playing-rift-storm-legion-6398316/

Arkain

Advanced Member

Hows your google-Fu?

10/16/12 1:51:51 PM#2

Great vid,

with alot of revieals, now we know that crafters will be able to make things for housing.

Thanks

User Deleted
10/16/12 2:01:35 PM#3

Sweet! Crafting furniture and home decor is gonna be fun.

Raventree

Apprentice Member

It is a double pleasure to gank the ganker.
-Raven Treeavelli

10/16/12 2:57:58 PM#4

I just happened upon it from the Rift forums.  I am more stoked than I have been in years about this expansion.  They answered the only question that I had about personal dimensions and that is whether players would be crafting things for them.  The answer is YES!!

I love additions that give you more reasons to craft and kick the economy up a notch!

Edit:  The best quote was, if players keep us going for 10 years, Trion will provide them with almost anything [they want].

Currently playing:
Rift
Played:
SWToR, Aion,EQ, Dark Age of Camelot
World of Warcraft, AoC

Raventree

Apprentice Member

-Raven Treeavelli

10/16/12 3:11:44 PM#5
The tools they have provided mean that you can really REALLY get creative with your personal dimension.  The comment that people will be building the Enterprise before you know it got me thinking about how I will design mine.  I know I'll be messing around with it a lot.

Currently playing:
Rift
Played:
World of Warcraft, AoC

escan

Novice Member

10/16/12 3:33:02 PM#6

To  the OP

Awesome video.  I have not played rift in awhile, but i have kept my subscription active.  This is what I was looking for from Trion.  That something that just keeps me interseted in the game world,  not just running dungeons, invasions, and rifts. I am now going to pre-order the expansion.  Keep it coming Trion!!!!! and thanks to the OP for linking the video....

User Deleted
10/16/12 3:34:15 PM#7

Originally posted by Raventree
The tools they have provided mean that you can really REALLY get creative with your personal dimension.  The comment that people will be building the Enterprise before you know it got me thinking about how I will design mine.  I know I'll be messing around with it a lot.

I think im gonna go for a voodoo/tiki/swank lounge look.

bcbully

Elite Member

10/16/12 3:44:15 PM#8
Hmm there goes another 50 bucks... 

When I eat chocolate chip pie it just doesn't feel like chocolate chip cookies. The texture, the consistency, it's just not the same and this is disappointing.

Raventree

Apprentice Member

-Raven Treeavelli

10/16/12 7:25:46 PM#9
I was thinking that I could either go with the island paradise setup or something totally creepy like a freaky mansion with a graveyard out front.  How cool would that be?  They said you can even use one of the dungeons to build your guild house.

Currently playing:
Rift
Played:
World of Warcraft, AoC

User Deleted
10/16/12 7:34:16 PM#10

Originally posted by Raventree
I was thinking that I could either go with the island paradise setup or something totally creepy like a freaky mansion with a graveyard out front.  How cool would that be?  They said you can even use one of the dungeons to build your guild house.

Haha thats awesome. I may have to go with a gloamwood setting although moonshade has some cool foliage. A log cabin in the snow ala iron pine peak would be sweet too. Man im gonna geek out on this.