Network:  FPSguru RTSguru
Login:  Password:   Remember?  
Show Quick Gamelist Jump to Random Game
Members:2,856,565 Users Online:0
Games:740  Posts:6,240,776
Rift (Rift)
Trion Worlds | Official Site
MMORPG | Genre:Fantasy | Status:Final  (rel 03/01/11)  | Pub:Trion Worlds
PVP:Yes | Distribution:Download | Retail Price:Free | Pay Type:Free | Monthly Fee:Free
System Req: PC | Out of date info? Let us know!

Rift Forum » General Discussion » Post all Rift Buddy Key Offers/Requests/Recruit-A-Friend Here

22 Pages First « 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 » Last Search
436 posts found
  ezjay1975

Advanced Member

9/09/11 9:08:05 PM#341
  xKingdomx

Novice Member

9/11/11 3:49:18 AM#342

How much WoW could a WoWhater hate, if a WoWhater could hate WoW?
As much WoW as a WoWhater would, if a WoWhater could hate WoW.

Dalano

Novice Member

9/15/11 1:30:13 PM#343

Playing: FFXIV, EVE

Krayfish

Apprentice Member

9/17/11 2:05:08 PM#344

Kesnia12

Apprentice Member

9/19/11 4:16:02 PM#345

Here is a free 7 Day Trial for Rift. This is for US servers. This game is fun for both PVEers and PVPers, and there is alot of ways to gear up your character for extreme players and casual.

http://www.riftgame.com/en/products/ascend-a-friend/invite.php?voucher=9ZTK3NFHTKEHTTJLCJL2&utm_source=manual&utm_medium=social&utm_campaign=ascend_invite

I have played for over 6 months and I enjoy it so feel free to give it a whirl.

Both the person linking and the person accepting the link gets some free in game items.

Enjoy!

jdlamson75

Spotlight Poster

There's some lovely filth down here.

9/22/11 9:02:27 PM#346

My new rig should arrive tomorrow, and by tomorrow night I hope to be in Telara getting my first taste of the rifts.  I plan on starting out as a trial player, but I've scoured Trion's official Rift forums enough the past few days to think that I'll most likely end up subbing quickly - especially if I have a few Friday night beers and say "Ah, screw it!".  I believe I'll then travel the rifts to end up on Faeblight, where there seems to be a well established, friendly (for the most part) community with some nifty RP for those times I want to put the RP in mmoRPg.

I'm not sure about the whole "buddy key" thing, how to use it, what to do, what  I and the friendly keygiver get out of it, but since I'll be giving it a whirl, I figured I'd slap a post up here.  Thanks.

edit: probably should have just read the last part of the above post...

Kesnia12

Apprentice Member

9/23/11 1:31:52 PM#347

First off Congratulations on your new Rig! Yes this is a fun game to play on Weekends and with some sort of alchoholic beverage.  In answer to your question on what the friend and keygiver get. You will be receiving.

Wages of loyalty

You will receive these special rewards for answering your friend’s call:

• Novitiate's Phylactery - A trinket that increases all experience gained by 5% until level 20!
  • Special in-game title: “The Chosen”
  • You and your friend will be linked forever, able to teleport to one another’s locations once every thirty minutes.
  • You and your friend will have all of each other's characters automatically entered in your Friends Lists. 

I will be receiving my final in game ascend-a-friend item a horse mount.

I just wanted to thank you for using my key. -Kesnia12

jdlamson75

Spotlight Poster

9/23/11 1:41:09 PM#348
Originally posted by Kesnia12

First off Congratulations on your new Rig! Yes this is a fun game to play on Weekends and with some sort of alchoholic beverage.  In answer to your question on what the friend and keygiver get. You will be receiving.

Wages of loyalty

You will receive these special rewards for answering your friend’s call:

• Novitiate's Phylactery - A trinket that increases all experience gained by 5% until level 20!
  • Special in-game title: “The Chosen”
  • You and your friend will be linked forever, able to teleport to one another’s locations once every thirty minutes.
  • You and your friend will have all of each other's characters automatically entered in your Friends Lists. 

I will be receiving my final in game ascend-a-friend item a horse mount.

I just wanted to thank you for using my key. -Kesnia12

I have applied your key and am downloading the game as I write this.  The new pc arrived a couple of hours ago, and I got off of work early to get home and set it up.  Thanks for posting the key - it will be put to good use!

enolice

Advanced Member

9/23/11 1:48:35 PM#349
  Kesnia12

Apprentice Member

9/23/11 2:16:34 PM#350

The guy below had a good idea.. I could totally give you some plat to get you started and help get you a mount. I will check for you on Faeblight.. I am currently on Deepstrike, but have chars spread around on different servers.

jdlamson75

Spotlight Poster

9/23/11 2:29:34 PM#351
Originally posted by Kesnia12

The guy below had a good idea.. I could totally give you some plat to get you started and help get you a mount. I will check for you on Faeblight.. I am currently on Deepstrike, but have chars spread around on different servers.

That would be greatly appreciated.  I'm not sure what my character name will be, as I'll have to try a few out to see what's already taken.  But I gues with the whole key sharing thing we'll be able to figure things out without too much of a problem.

I have about a third of the patch done - I thought I'd started it when I went in for a shower; turns out that was just downloading the installer and all. 

Again, I really appreciate the offer to help get me started.  One question - as a trial player, I think I'll have to start out on another server, then eventually move to Faeblight.  If I just say screw it and buy the game outright immediately as a trial upgrade, that won't mess things up for your horse mount, will it?  Just wanna make sure you get yer stuff before i go opening the wallet (while the wife looks away, of course...).

enolice

Advanced Member

9/23/11 2:35:23 PM#352

if u click my invite link ill find u , no worries about horse , hat etc.

By the way Im on EUROPEAN server

Erlijus

Advanced Member

10/06/11 9:25:53 PM#353

I m playing Rift since beta week-ends (took a break during summer though). I started leveling my first alt, a mage healer (chloro build), my main being a tank warrior. I am playing on Sunrest US server, and would be glad to have some MMORPG.com buddies join me. I would love to show you around the game, show you the mechanics and why this game is really enjoyable. You can click on the link, or message me if you want to know more.

Hope to see you soon in game for a relaxed and fun time, http://www.riftgame.com/en/products/ascend-a-friend/invite.php?voucher=L2TCMQGK6HWJPTF37TXQ&utm_source=manual&utm_medium=social&utm_campaign=ascend_invite.

Toastedsnow

Novice Member

10/12/11 1:23:35 PM#354

Hiya, been looking over this game and was interested enough to give it a try. I don't suppose anybody'd have a spare trial key I could have? And by extension, would be willing to mentor me a bit?

Eighty7

Novice Member

10/14/11 4:33:58 PM#355

http://www.riftgame.com/en/products/ascend-a-friend/invite.php?voucher=GDW72TCZXF79LJJN279P&utm_source=manual&utm_medium=social&utm_campaign=ascend_invite

Nice invite for anyone who wants to try it out. I'm on Sunrest and your characters will auto matically be added to my friends list and mine to yours so you'll know when Im around. Typically play times it between 6pm and 11pm eastern

bawjaw

Novice Member

10/21/11 2:10:58 PM#356

Hello!

Just ordered the game (special edition)  and just waiting on them arriving.

Does anyone have a EU referrer code that I could use and play on a PVE server? Not new to MMO's but there is alway something that pops and its always good to have someone to whisper ;-) 

Cheers

alexantos

Apprentice Member

10/23/11 5:35:46 AM#357
  Xandre

Novice Member

10/23/11 9:36:50 PM#358
  bawjaw

Novice Member

10/27/11 10:35:41 AM#359

I ended up just using enolice code but cant get a hold of him :(

Not to worry at least I got a bonus XP trinket :-) Great game so far btw!

Here is my code: 

http://www.riftgame.com/en/products/ascend-a-friend/invite.php?voucher=Y6GRDQFZXLJMGZD6HFE6&utm_source=manual&utm_medium=social&utm_campaign=ascend_invite

Playing on EU servers

enolice

Advanced Member

10/28/11 11:34:09 AM#360
Originally posted by enolice

Here is invite link to the Rift EU ,i will help you within first levels and mount to move faster

http://www.riftgame.com/en/products/ascend-a-friend/invite.php?voucher=9QNKPD6GJGGC2M3YLDWQ&utm_source=manual&utm_medium=social&utm_campaign=ascend_invite

At the moment im on Icewatch , will help as promised , send me your in game nick

22 Pages First « 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 » Last Search