Trending Games | Elder Scrolls Online | Marvel Heroes | Guild Wars 2 | World of Warcraft

Network:  FPSguru RTSguru
Login:  Password:   Remember?  
Show Quick Gamelist Jump to Random Game
Members:2,736,097 Users Online:0
Games:712  Posts:6,173,580
Rift (Rift)
Trion Worlds | Official Site
MMORPG | Genre:Fantasy | Status:Final  (rel 03/01/11)  | Pub:Trion Worlds
PVP:Yes | Distribution:Download | Retail Price:Free | Pay Type:Free | Monthly Fee:Free
System Req: PC | Out of date info? Let us know!

Rift Forum » General Discussion » READ : The Rift / World of Warcraft/Warhammer/Etc Comparison Thread

11 Pages First « 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 » Search
202 posts found
  tepthtanis

Novice Member

The key word in any game is "Fun!"

3/19/11 7:33:00 PM#141
Originally posted by scotty899

dear Dreeter, who cares. you have to much spare time and you didn't even bother to mention Ultima online which Wow is a clone of. Rift is just the next step. if it is to easy and the pvp is a joke. try DOTA or various mods or clones like LOL or HON. and for the RPG element play final fantasy 1-7 im sure that will challenge you, and for the social value go to the PUB. all these ' i hate rift' 'i hate wow' bollocks is annoying..try some constructive criticisim and alternatives.

i know some haters will reply. rage on men..rage on.

cheers

And what is "DOTA"? I've played Camelot and I've never heard of "DOTA"...

Played Wow, D and L, AOC, GW, Eve, Rift and many more insignificant games.

scotty899

Novice Member

3/19/11 7:33:02 PM#142

yeh i know..i mainly read forums for reviews and tips for games. ppl are just goin overboard with comparrisons at the moment.

scotty899

Novice Member

3/19/11 7:34:46 PM#143

oh dota is the original pvp mod for warcraft 3. defence of the ancients..youtube it. league of legends is still competitive but friendlier

tepthtanis

Novice Member

3/19/11 7:37:08 PM#144

Well then please... If your'e going to lie mention Ogre Isle or something...don't make something up.

tepthtanis

Novice Member

3/19/11 7:40:32 PM#145

oh dota is the original pvp mod for warcraft 3. defence of the ancients..youtube it. league of legends is still competitive but friendlier

Warcraft 3 isn't an MMO...What's your point?

scotty899

Novice Member

3/19/11 7:40:36 PM#146

lie? im not making anything up hahahaha. pull ya head in mate.

tepthtanis

Novice Member

3/19/11 7:56:32 PM#147

lie? im not making anything up hahahaha. pull ya head in mate.

Don't talk to me like that..."Mate" Perhaps Wow 3 had some pvp... but I was never aware of it... I always thought anything in a single player game that went online was arena. And when I played Wow 3 I never saw any "Arena" style competitions...

tepthtanis

Novice Member

3/19/11 8:06:55 PM#148

And last I remember we were talking about Rift! Graphics...9...Playability...6...Music...4...Overall....6....

scotty899

Novice Member

3/19/11 8:20:53 PM#149

QQ much?

it's warcraft 3 champ not WoW3. DOTA 2 is comming out this year aswell. you went off topic from rift when u started to get mad about what i was saying ahahahah. rage less mate

tepthtanis

Novice Member

3/19/11 8:35:06 PM#150

QQ much?

it's warcraft 3 champ not WoW3. DOTA 2 is comming out this year aswell. you went off topic from rift when u started to get mad about what i was saying ahahahah. rage less mate

Oops.. I did say Wow3 Scotty! What's your point? What did I do wrong?

tepthtanis

Novice Member

3/19/11 8:46:16 PM#151

I'm very tired of this...I keep arguing with ppl and Mmorpg keeps letting me come back... Just permaban me please. Just do it!!!

tepthtanis

Novice Member

3/19/11 9:06:42 PM#152
Originally posted by tepthtanis

I'm very tired of this...I keep arguing with ppl and Mmorpg keeps letting me come back... Just permaban me please. Just do it!!!

Okay!  My favorite game is Oblivion... Lots of mods... My favorite mod is Vllja... Playing Rift is like playing with my mom... Who the hell wants to play with thier Mom??? Like eating nails!!! 

tepthtanis

Novice Member

3/19/11 9:15:52 PM#153

Okay!  My favorite game is Oblivion... Lots of mods... My favorite mod is Vllja... Playing Rift is like playing with my mom... Who the hell wants to play with thier Mom??? Like eating nails!!! 

Permaban Tepthtanis!

Erstok

Novice Member

Fanatics are picturesque, mankind would rather see gestures than listen to reason.

3/19/11 9:19:37 PM#154

All these games are knock offs of Dungeons & Dragons. There, I just saved you hours of useless posting and debate time.

When did you start playing "old school" MMO's. World Of Warcraft?

tepthtanis

Novice Member

3/19/11 9:21:33 PM#155
Originally posted by Erstok

All these games are knock offs of Dungeons & Dragons. There, I just saved you hours of useless posting and debate time.

Nope... Warhammer is older than D&D...

tepthtanis

Novice Member

3/19/11 9:34:43 PM#156

Warhammer is the original version of the modern game. Us versus them...Humanity versus a new race... Orcs.

Zzad

Hard Core Member

3/19/11 9:36:03 PM#157

I love Oblivion...just as much as i love Rift...i really don´t understand why Rift is like offending some of you when it is such a great Mmo...not probably what every ones WHISHES for 2011....but the best one so far.

Maybe some just feel attacked because they feel like they have to move from some place they have invested money and time over...... whatever....!!   o.O

Some games are coming along in the future...true...and we´ll see....

But at the moment Rift has been the BEST MMO launch in history so far and with the best critics around the world, and most are gamer critics.....word -to-mouth is the susscess and that means something....

Trion is working as good or even better than any publisher in the world . FAST.  Dealing with problems that most MMO still have even after 6 years from release....

I enjoy multiple-games and RIFT is for sure my TOP MMO at the moment.

tepthtanis

Novice Member

3/19/11 9:43:20 PM#158

U  r making it very difficult for me to get  permaband  Erstok! I'm tired of answering questions and just want to be sent away...

tepthtanis

Novice Member

3/19/11 9:53:40 PM#159
Originally posted by Zzad

I love Oblivion...just as much as i love Rift...i really don´t understand why Rift is like offending some of you when it is such a great Mmo...not probably what every ones WHISHES for 2011....but the best one so far.

Maybe some just feel attacked because they feel like they have to move from some place they have invested money and time over...... whatever....!!   o.O

Some games are coming along in the future...true...and we´ll see....

But at the moment Rift has been the BEST MMO launch in history so far and with the best critics around the world, and most are gamer critics.....word -to-mouth is the susscess and that means something....

Trion is working as good or even better than any publisher in the world . FAST.  Dealing with problems that most MMO still have even after 6 years from release....

I enjoy multiple-games and RIFT is for sure my TOP MMO at the moment.

Don't even mention Rift and Oblivion in the same breath.... Remember...I'm trying to get permabanned!

tepthtanis

Novice Member

3/19/11 10:08:16 PM#160

Oblivion and Rift r 2 totally different games...

11 Pages First « 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 » Search