Trending Games | Final Fantasy XIV: A Realm Reborn | Star Wars: The Old Republic | EverQuest | World of Warcraft

Network:  FPSguru RTSguru
Login:  Password:   Remember?  
Show Quick Gamelist Jump to Random Game
Members:2,901,100 Users Online:0
Games:753  Posts:6,271,460
Rift (Rift)
Trion Worlds | Official Site
MMORPG | Genre:Fantasy | Status:Final  (rel 03/01/11)  | Pub:Trion Worlds
PVP:Yes | Distribution:Download | Retail Price:Free | Pay Type:Free | Monthly Fee:Free
System Req: PC | Out of date info? Let us know!

Rift Forum » General Discussion » READ : The Rift / World of Warcraft/Warhammer/Etc Comparison Thread

11 Pages First « 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 Search
202 posts found
  GoodAfternoon

Novice Member

6/16/12 12:30:01 AM#201
Originally posted by Papadam
Originally posted by Xzen
Originally posted by infofront
Originally posted by BlackUhuru

I would like to turn the tide and ask people that play WoW:

What does WoW do better then Rift?

Absolutely everything. I know that sounds like a copout, but I honestly can't think of a single aspect of Rift that met or exceeded WoW, except maybe graphics, on a high end rig. All aspects of PvP, Questing, the UI, class skills (sheer number, variety, usability, fun factor), overall polish, and  the sheer amount of content (not to mention WoW's content being vastly superior overall).

I dont even like WoW and I agree with this.

Same here.

I dont understand why Rift fans get sp upset of the WoW comparisons. If you didnt want to play an MMO very simillar to WoW then you wouldnt want to play Rift. Sure there are some small differences but of all the games that have been called WoW clones over the last 7 years, Rift is the most simillar to WoW.

Sounds like you obviously haven't played rift.

Tell me, in WoW can you form a raid and go about the open world killing bosses that spawn all across the zones, at every level?  An unlimited amount of bosses? No, you can't. 

Rift

Lunnian

Novice Member

11/06/13 2:55:27 PM#202
Wow is very nice. But i'm sick an tired of it, can't take it anymore. That's why i play Rift, it's the circle of life.
11 Pages First « 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 Search