Trending Games | ArcheAge | World of Warcraft | Elder Scrolls Online | Star Wars: The Old Republic

  Network:  FPSguru RTSguru
Login:  Password:   Remember?  
Show Quick Gamelist Jump to Random Game
Members:2,923,438 Users Online:0
Games:760  Posts:6,316,376
Rift (Rift)
Trion Worlds | Official Site
MMORPG | Genre:Fantasy | Status:Final  (rel 03/01/11)  | Pub:Trion Worlds
PVP:Yes | Distribution:Download | Retail Price:Free | Pay Type:Free | Monthly Fee:Free
System Req: PC | Out of date info? Let us know!

Rift Forum » General Discussion » Worth coming back to?

8 posts found
  joerockshaha

Novice Member

Joined: 4/10/12
Posts: 59

Protect Tyria at all costs we must

 
OP  10/20/13 8:36:33 PM#1

Hey so I was a little curious as to what everyone thought about this game because im thinking about coming back. I haven't played since a month after its release due to lack of content (ik its stupid and silly but part of me wanted to wait for more and over time I forgot about it), I also stopped playing because at the time I could barely find anyone to do dungeons with (Maybe because I was on a low pop server, I don't recall). So I ask all of you is it worth it to come back.

 

P.S: Yes I am aware its free to play

 

Edit: Forgot to ask but is it still a good game to play even if you do not have a lot of time to play it? I'm caught up in college, clubs, and teaching at my MMA gym.

  Beastn

Novice Member

Joined: 2/04/11
Posts: 116

10/20/13 10:47:58 PM#2
there is an absolute ton of different things too do...rifts, hunt rifts, 10 and 20 man raids, experts, cchronicles, zone events, dailies, crafting, housing, pvp, etc... and it's free, and the pop is good, at any given time there are over 30 people online in my guild along
  Ppiper

Advanced Member

Joined: 2/08/13
Posts: 666

10/20/13 10:55:32 PM#3
Originally posted by Beastn
there is an absolute ton of different things too do...rifts, hunt rifts, 10 and 20 man raids, experts, cchronicles, zone events, dailies, crafting, housing, pvp, etc... and it's free, and the pop is good, at any given time there are over 30 people online in my guild along

this game is like kissing your sister....

 

  Beastn

Novice Member

Joined: 2/04/11
Posts: 116

10/20/13 11:09:29 PM#4
it's not like kissing my sister... it's not that hot
  Ender4

Advanced Member

Joined: 5/18/08
Posts: 2098

10/20/13 11:19:37 PM#5

If your only issue was lack of content I don't see any reason not to come back and try it out again as they have added a bunch of content. The game still plays like you are walking through molasses though.

  tristanryan

Novice Member

Joined: 6/24/11
Posts: 242

10/21/13 1:25:23 AM#6

Not really. Such a shallow game. (imo)

It also advertises itself on all of these different builds and ways you can create your character. You get to endgame and only a handful are effective.

  Vondrex

Apprentice Member

Joined: 6/29/10
Posts: 13

10/21/13 1:42:54 AM#7
Originally posted by Beastn
it's not like kissing my sister... it's not that hot

I wish...wait that's creepy.

 

  johnnortti

Novice Member

Joined: 10/28/10
Posts: 6

10/23/13 3:11:21 AM#8
Originally posted by tristanryan

Not really. Such a shallow game. (imo)

It also advertises itself on all of these different builds and ways you can create your character. You get to endgame and only a handful are effective.

100% right, basically just 4 dps builds, one for each class for most of the fights. The grind is horrible at end game also.