Trending Games | Elder Scrolls Online | WildStar | World of Warcraft | Guild Wars 2

Network:  FPSguru RTSguru
Login:  Password:   Remember?  
Show Quick Gamelist Jump to Random Game
Members:2,736,382 Users Online:0
Games:713  Posts:6,174,275
Rift (Rift)
Trion Worlds | Official Site
MMORPG | Genre:Fantasy | Status:Final  (rel 03/01/11)  | Pub:Trion Worlds
PVP:Yes | Distribution:Download | Retail Price:Free | Pay Type:Free | Monthly Fee:Free
System Req: PC | Out of date info? Let us know!

Rift Forum » General Discussion » Rocklift Shard?

6 posts found
  Nekokeki

Advanced Member

OP  4/16/13 9:28:39 PM#1

Does this shard exist?

I'm very confused, I don't see Rocklift on the shard list... yet I'm logged in and in game.  I just leveld a rogue to 7.  Granted I haven't seen a single person in town, so it's believable it's over with.  At the same time I'm not sure how I'm playing on a server that is shutdown.  Is this real life?

I'm just asking, because otherwise I was hoping to stay on my server and link up with some people on my friends list (hoping).  I don't know anyone else playing :(

Does the free trial put you in single player mode or am I actually on a server all to myself?

* I do understand Rocklift wouldn't show up on a transfer select, but I read some old google posts saying people missed it and am assuming it's gone.

Cheers.

User Deleted
4/16/13 9:31:51 PM#2
Its the new player shard, you should have an option to transfer off to one of the real servers.
  cartermatic

Novice Member

4/16/13 9:34:22 PM#3
sorry sir. you are in the afterlife now..

Nekokeki

Advanced Member

OP  4/16/13 9:34:54 PM#4
Kind of shocking not to see a single other player at level 1.  Either way, that makes much more sense, thank you!
  Nekokeki

Advanced Member

OP  4/16/13 9:35:25 PM#5
Originally posted by cartermatic
sorry sir. you are in the afterlife now..

Does this mean I can be dungeon master?

Nekokeki

Advanced Member

OP  4/16/13 9:40:49 PM#6

Confirmed, thanks! I am just shocked to see I'm the only one playing the trial I suppose.  Also completely missed this the first time I logged in...

*holds up stupid sign.  It reads: