Trending Games | ArcheAge | Archlord 2 | Elder Scrolls Online | World of Warcraft

Network:  FPSguru RTSguru
Login:  Password:   Remember?  
Show Quick Gamelist Jump to Random Game
Members:2,801,679 Users Online:0
Games:725  Posts:6,196,674
Rift (Rift)
Trion Worlds | Official Site
MMORPG | Genre:Fantasy | Status:Final  (rel 03/01/11)  | Pub:Trion Worlds
PVP:Yes | Distribution:Download | Retail Price:Free | Pay Type:Free | Monthly Fee:Free
System Req: PC | Out of date info? Let us know!

Rift Forum » General Discussion » How is the population nowaday ?

3 Pages « 1 2 3 Search
43 posts found
  Yilelien

Advanced Member

3/06/13 12:01:52 PM#41

I do have a lvl 60 and play on Seastone. No problems there.

But i do have some lower levels that i play and to be honest i either do the Instant adventures,PvP or dungeons. TBH i dont think i have done 1 quest (I have a lvl 31, warrior, 39 mage, 33 rogue) and enjoy playing all 3. I never have to wait to do anyhting.

jtcgs

Advanced Member

3/07/13 9:24:35 AM#42

The drop off in population after level 20 is due to the free trail ending there...the 20-50 is dead because there arent really many "new" players at all.

I wont say the playerbase is dropping, but it IS stagnant. I would hope they start a F2P option if they expect to actually INCREASE the playerbase.

“I hope we shall crush...in its birth the aristocracy of our moneyed corporations, which dare already to challenge our government to a trial of strength and bid defiance to the laws of our country." ~Thomes Jefferson

Grailer

Apprentice Member

3/31/13 1:09:23 AM#43

Rift was a really awesome game , I really only left that game because my guild broke up and I didnt have the desire to find a new guild.

However when I wasnt in a guild I found the most fun was doing pug 5 man dungeons .

Usually I played tank which was alot of fun always getting group easily , healer was ok too .

Of course the problem was that eventually I outgrew 5 man dungeons because I collected all the gear etc .

After that the game kinda just died for me .

3 Pages « 1 2 3 Search