Trending Games | Final Fantasy XIV: A Realm Reborn | Star Wars: The Old Republic | EverQuest | World of Warcraft

Network:  FPSguru RTSguru
Login:  Password:   Remember?  
Show Quick Gamelist Jump to Random Game
Members:2,901,105 Users Online:0
Games:753  Posts:6,271,467
Rift (Rift)
Trion Worlds | Official Site
MMORPG | Genre:Fantasy | Status:Final  (rel 03/01/11)  | Pub:Trion Worlds
PVP:Yes | Distribution:Download | Retail Price:Free | Pay Type:Free | Monthly Fee:Free
System Req: PC | Out of date info? Let us know!

Rift Forum » General Discussion » The Hag of Gloamwood Pines?

3 posts found
  Bathnor

Hard Core Member

OP  12/01/12 2:04:14 PM#1
Greetings Telarians, I am trying to finish up in Gloamwood and wanted to get the achievement for killing the hag. I finished the quest today to confront the hag at her cottage. I thought it would be my chance to get the achievement. Instead she cursed me and teleported me away. When I returned to the quest giver, I was told that killing the hag or speaking to a NPC in Gloamwood Pines would cure me of the curse. I chose to kill the hag and went back to her cottage, but she wasn't there. So my question is, where can I find the hag to kill to cure me and get me my achievement?
  alterfenix

Novice Member

12/02/12 4:37:33 PM#2
After you get teleported next quests are done north of the hub (go across the bridge to the north and then up to the top) - do all quests there and evenrtually you will get next quest with Hag.
  Bathnor

Hard Core Member

OP  12/02/12 9:37:50 PM#3
Thanks for the relpy. I finished the quests today and got the achievement for slaying the hag. I am still shy 13 quests for the quest achievement. Will log in tonight and see if I missed a quest hub somewhere.