Trending Games | ArcheAge | Guild Wars 2 | WildStar | Warhammer 40K: Eternal Crusade

Network:  FPSguru RTSguru
Login:  Password:   Remember?  
Show Quick Gamelist Jump to Random Game
Members:2,788,150 Users Online:0
Games:723  Posts:6,193,440
Rift (Rift)
Trion Worlds | Official Site
MMORPG | Genre:Fantasy | Status:Final  (rel 03/01/11)  | Pub:Trion Worlds
PVP:Yes | Distribution:Download | Retail Price:Free | Pay Type:Free | Monthly Fee:Free
System Req: PC | Out of date info? Let us know!

Rift Forum » General Discussion » Harbringer + Chloro?

2 posts found
  adderVXI

Advanced Member

~Brawndo~

OP  11/18/12 9:35:53 AM#1

I played Rift at launch, lost intrest, but after seeing the amount of content they put into this xpac i had to try it again.  I saw a different post on this already but im a bit lost still.  All i want is to make a Harbringer/Chloro so i rolled a mage.  I assume i just keep rolling and i will get the options im looking for down the road correct? 

I guess if im that confused i just need to play to refresh me on how the "class" system works!

--Update-

Just discovered all you do is click on the icons in the middle of the skill trees and pick what you want.  lol too easy!

Government is not reason; it is not eloquent; it is force. Like fire, it is a dangerous servant and a fearful master.

George Washington

PhelimReagh

Apprentice Member

11/21/12 11:46:06 PM#2
Easy, yes, but not terribly intuitive. I didn't realize it either for a while, and did the same thing that you did. It's also possible I overlooked some quest text at the start explaining it, but I don't think so.