Trending Games | Elder Scrolls Online | WildStar | ArcheAge | Heroes of the Storm

Network:  FPSguru RTSguru
Login:  Password:   Remember?  
Show Quick Gamelist Jump to Random Game
Members:2,642,828 Users Online:0
Games:681  Posts:6,076,632
Rift (Rift)
Trion Worlds | Official Site
MMORPG | Genre:Fantasy | Status:Final  (rel 03/01/11)  | Pub:Trion Worlds
PVP:Yes | Distribution:Download | Retail Price:Free | Pay Type:Free | Monthly Fee:Free
System Req: PC | Out of date info? Let us know!

Rift Forum » General Discussion » Storm Legion Beta 5th October

2 posts found
  Dranny

Hard Core Member

OP  10/03/12 6:38:51 AM#1
RIFT: Storm Legion's first Closed BETA Test begins this Friday, October 5th and runs all weekend long!

Take your first steps on Dusken & Brevane as you check out Dimensions, new souls, class changes and more - all while helping us stress test as we prepare for launch!

Who's invited? Anyone who has Pre-Ordered! Chase the storm today and secure you seat - www.StormLegion.com

You can also opt-in for a chance to be invited to Beta Events via your account center: https://account.riftgame.com

We highly encourage opting into to our mailing lists as well to ensure you receive all notices about BETA outside of the initial invitation.
  JackFrosty

Novice Member

10/05/12 7:54:44 AM#2

Sweet I can't WAIT :D

I pre-ordered. Will you just login and it'll auto detect your account and ask you to download the update or do you have to manually go start the download from a link or somewhere else?

Thanks for your time and great post :D Totally didn't know this was the day :D!!!!

When I wake up, the real nightmare begins