Network:  FPSguru RTSguru
Login:  Password:   Remember?  
Show Quick Gamelist Jump to Random Game
Members:2,739,041 Users Online:0
Games:715  Posts:6,177,251
4Story (4S)
Zemi Interactive | Play Now
MMORPG | Genre:Fantasy | Status:Final  (rel 2007)  | Pub:Zemi Interactive
PVP:Yes | Distribution:Download | Retail Price:n/a | Pay Type:Free | Monthly Fee:n/a
System Req: PC | Out of date info? Let us know!

4Story Forum » General Discussion » Cash shop heavy???

4 posts found
  Raserei

Novice Member

OP  8/30/11 4:48:52 PM#1

Anyone know if this game is cash shop heavy? And are the prices very high?

JimyHumuHumu

Advanced Member

11/11/11 6:11:57 AM#2

nope not at all. i played it for a short while (a couple of days) and noticed you couldnt upgrade your weapons higher than + ...just wait... plus... 25. yes, items were going up to +25, with cash shop stuff of course. you could, maybe, make a +7 item with in game stuff, which wasnt game breaking at all.

doing 18x less damage than cashshoppers, in a pvp game? not a big deal, really. hence i quit and never looked back. 

ps: that was long time ago, maybe they changed it. you should give it a try. its possible that you cant enhance items to +25 anymore, maybe its going up to +50 now? :=P

but yea, it was basically a pvp centric game with i-1-hit-people items in cash shop. in all honestly cant remember of any cash shop game having even remotely as bad cash shop stuff as this game. ah and it IS a wow clone, and they werent really trying to hide it at all. only thing thats unique to this game is unlimited cash shop power, really :)

joosii

Advanced Member

11/21/11 1:14:17 PM#3

omg, ur post makes ZERO sense. Fix your typos, or get sober... and give us a straight answer.

I got the same question, before i hit the download button.

mpking3

Novice Member

12/18/11 6:10:40 PM#4
Originally posted by JimyHumuHumu

nope not at all. i played it for a short while (a couple of days) and noticed you couldnt upgrade your weapons higher than + ...just wait... plus... 25. yes, items were going up to +25, with cash shop stuff of course. you could, maybe, make a +7 item with in game stuff, which wasnt game breaking at all.

doing 18x less damage than cashshoppers, in a pvp game? not a big deal, really. hence i quit and never looked back. 

ps: that was long time ago, maybe they changed it. you should give it a try. its possible that you cant enhance items to +25 anymore, maybe its going up to +50 now? :=P

but yea, it was basically a pvp centric game with i-1-hit-people items in cash shop. in all honestly cant remember of any cash shop game having even remotely as bad cash shop stuff as this game. ah and it IS a wow clone, and they werent really trying to hide it at all. only thing thats unique to this game is unlimited cash shop power, really :)

1st  >  this is totaly Trash!

2nd > 4Story is a Waste of Moeny..  honestly the game is very attractive. but when u become a player using $$,  You will start Hating this.  i give you an easy example.     to make a +24 ithem ( which is the highest upgrade)  you need over 800$.  but still..  you are at risk.   I personaly spent 500$ hoping to make a +22 and you know what, I ended up with +11, which has no use.  

3rd  Even if u spend 10K $$ and make a great toon..  You will get BAN for no reason XD   .  example >  You send a Bug report ,  and If  you are an Skilled player who make  your Opponents to CRY ,  hit hard in their ass..  GM will BAN you saying  >>  It is not a BUG but you sued a 3rd party program that make it happen <<  You are PERM BAN  bye bye...  thats simple and happen even today,  

if you think this is not true..  just make a Defugel toon  and ask from any old player.. You will understand!