4Story puts players in the three kingdoms of Iveria: DeFugel, Craxion, and Broa. Blessed by Rea, the Goddess of creation, these kingdoms have yet managed to bring war upon each other, all in an effort to force their ‘truths’ upon one another. Into this turmoil you are born, a hero destined to seek and find the real truth buried in hundreds of thousands of years of chaos and war.
- Territory Wars - At certain times each and every day, a ‘territory war’ will break out between two rival kingdoms. Fight in these wars for your kingdom, and if you can control of the territory, your kingdom’s players will have access to more adventure locations and more opportunities to find treasures.
- Enormous Quests - 4Story comes complete with a grand main quest line, along with myriad sub and hidden quests.
- Hidden Secrets - Within each quest are clues to finding a hidden, secret quest, an adventure-within-an-adventure, waiting for heroes to take the challenge of finding them.
- Legendary Weapons - Many of the weapons in 4Story are graded ‘F’ to ‘SSS’. These weapons can level with your character, and be upgraded to a maximum level of 24. Not only that, but the legendary options for these weapons may be transferred to other like weapons.
- R.S.T.S (Real-time Strategic Command System) - 4Story allows players to command up to 48 others, and is made possible by the unique R.S.T.S. system. Simply by using the minimap, a commander can monitor a real-time battle and fluidly issue orders just with mouse clicks.
- Mounts - Mounts are almost always a more viable means of travel, and 4Story has them in abundance, from slow, easy-going mounts, to those that are as fast as the winds.
Zemi Interactive has announced that a new PvP area will be incoming as the team is overhauling and 'renewing' 4Story. The zone will be similar to "Chaos Online, which is a pvp based mmorpg in the Warcraft III background."
Posted Dec 05, 2011 by Suzie Ford
Zemi Interactive has announced that it will be sponsoring an in-game auction for items that will shortly only be available in the item shop. Players will be able to purchase these top-level armors with in-game currency for a short time.
Posted Nov 29, 2011 by Suzie Ford
4Story n00bs will score big simply for playing the game, according to a new announcement from Zemi Interactive.
Posted Nov 10, 2011 by Suzie Ford
4Story players have always had the ability to apply effects to their characters. Effects came in Fire, Water, Ice, Lightning and Darkness flavors. With the next upgrade, players will have four new effects to play with.
Posted Oct 18, 2011 by Suzie Ford
Zemi Interactive and the 4Story development team have announced a series of rewards to be doled out to players simply for attending the game for sequential days. The longer the string of attendance, the better the rewards.
Posted Oct 13, 2011 by Suzie Ford