Trending Games | ArcheAge | Guild Wars 2 | WildStar | Warhammer 40K: Eternal Crusade

Network:  FPSguru RTSguru
Login:  Password:   Remember?  
Show Quick Gamelist Jump to Random Game
Members:2,787,431 Users Online:0
Games:723  Posts:6,193,348
Walt Disney Internet Group | Official Site
MMOG | Genre:Fantasy | Status:Final  (rel 06/02/03)  | Pub:Walt Disney Internet Group
Distribution:Download | Retail Price:Free | Pay Type:Hybrid | Monthly Fee:$09.95
System Req: PC Mac | ESRB:EOut of date info? Let us know!

2 posts found
  User Deleted

OP  4/18/08 9:35:25 PM#1

It's almost kinda sad that I find this to be more entertaining than any other MMO out at the moment, hopefully until AoC anyway.

It's a pretty good game. There are a lot of mini-games, kart-racing, and golf (which I've yet to try out), which are all pretty fun, as well as player housing and pets (which you can have one of at a time) that roam around outside that you can teach tricks to help you in battle, though they take so frustratingly long to teach them to get better at the tricks, that I probably won't even bother.

The fights in the cog buildings are pretty fun, and the combat just anywhere is, for that matter, since you run into a cog and start a battle, and anyone can just join in, and it doesn't really matter.

It's like the only game out there where no one really minds if others help on their kills without their permission, no one's constantly harassing others, there's no trade chat going on with "WTS and WTB, etc." all the time, and everyone is either nice, or just ignores you.

Since the chat system is a speedchat that you just click and select sayings to talk, rather than actively typing everything out, because Disney doesn't want people cursing and yada, because, in all essence, it is a kids game. The only way you can type to each other, is if you add each other as a True Friend. I kinda prefer this kind of interaction though.

It's funny how a game with such limiting social barriers actually has the greatest social interaction I've seen to date, with the exception of DAoC.

It was made for kids, and the cartoony atmosphere isn't for everyone, but the game is very populated, the mini-games and such are fun, and the combat is unique and, well, also quite fun.

Doesn't look like the game world is all that big though, but I'll have to get back to you on that. Also, fi you're older and think you'd wanna play it, be prepared to be insulted by others for it.

I just started playing yesterday, and I've already had someone say, "Are you gay or something?" lol

Also, I think the devs have a good sense of humor that the older players might pick up on, but the younger probably woudln't even think about. Your house is called an Estate, and your pet is called a Doodle. A hint comes up during a loading screen that says something along the lines:

"To heal quickly after battle, go to your Estate and play with your Doodle."

I laughed. Hard.

mo0rbid

Novice Member

5/07/08 2:32:29 PM#2

Allow me to laugh. Ha, ha, ha.