Trending Games | World of Warcraft | Guild Wars 2 | Elder Scrolls Online | EverQuest

Network:  FPSguru RTSguru
Login:  Password:   Remember?  
Show Quick Gamelist Jump to Random Game
Members:2,905,731 Users Online:0
Games:757  Posts:6,296,217
Ferion (Fion)
Hail of Bullets Software | Official Site
MMORPG | Genre:Sci-Fi | Status:Final  (rel 12/31/99)  | Pub:Hail of Bullets Software
PVP:Yes | Distribution:Browser | Retail Price:n/a | Pay Type:Free | Monthly Fee:n/a
Browser GameOut of date info? Let us know!

1 posts found
  Nayukimisao

Novice Member

OP  2/22/10 9:48:42 PM#1

This is a real time, tick based, highly addictive, strategy game. One of the best I have seen so far, I might add, and definetely not a game you can just breeze through over-night. There is a forum with plenty of sub-forums, like Strategy, RPG, Newbie questions, even language oriented ones (german, dutch, bulgarian, etc.), and lots more.

Arenas are subdivided in 3 categories. Newbie, Intermediate and Veteran. The ticks range from 1hr to 3hrs, depending on arena and freedom of time the player has; so for someone really busy a 3hr-tick arena is the best choice.

There is no restriction to buy a key, but if you have learned the basics and u think you are ready for the spotlight, you can try it with a key. What a key does, it opens all techs, which you have to have in order to win the arena (without a key only low level techs are unlocked; this feature gives you the time to decide whether the arena is worth spending a key on, or not).

If you like strategy games and have the patience to learn and try new things, then this game is definetely for you. If you don t fit the above profile, just give it a shot anyway. You might find the game to your liking after all. Trust me, it will be worth it.