gPotato has announced that a gigantic expansion is set to hit North American and European Allods Online servers in February. Called "Game of the Gods", developers say the expansion includes over a year's worth of content.
The expansion will include new quests, raids and the Bard class.
- New Quests: Meet the gods of Sarnaut and unravel the mysteries of this strange universe’s creation and destruction in a series of over 100 story-driven quests.
- New Raid: Challenge 10 powerful bosses in an epic raid designed for the most skilled players.
- New Bard Archetype: Master new skills and a new play style with the completely new bard class.
- Great Rank: Win ultimate renown by completing an epic quest series to gain an extra skill point, customization slot, and more to make an even stronger character.
- Bigger Battlegrounds: Team up to defeat opposing players in the new 12v12 PvP Battlegrounds.
- Expanded Astral: Brave the lethal fourth layer of Astral Space with its 13 all new astral allods.
- Faster Ship Combat: Spin the ship and fire the cannons faster than ever with newly revamped physics for astral ship battles.
- Increased Level Cap: Achieve new heights of power as the level cap expands from 47 to 51.
- Share with Friends: Record all your victories with an automatic, opt-in social network system.
Find out more on the new Game of Gods teaser site on the Allods Online site.