Trending Games | World of Warcraft | Elder Scrolls Online | WildStar | ArcheAge

Network:  FPSguru RTSguru
Login:  Password:   Remember?  
Show Quick Gamelist Jump to Random Game
Members:2,738,899 Users Online:0
Games:715  Posts:6,177,196
Allods Team | Official Site
MMORPG | Genre:Fantasy | Status:Final  (rel 02/16/10)  | Pub:Mail.Ru Games
PVP:Yes | Distribution:Download | Retail Price:Free | Pay Type:Free | Monthly Fee:Free
System Req: PC | Out of date info? Let us know!

Allods Online Forum » General Discussion » Did Allods population drop ?

3 Pages « 1 2 3 Search
53 posts found
  semajin

Novice Member

This is my rifle, this is my gun. This one's for hunting, this one''s for fun...

4/15/10 5:19:12 PM#41

Been playing for a few days now, at around level 15. I have yet to see a hacker, or run through a zone without several other people questing/killing there. I have to ask myself, just how full of crap are you people? This game is no worse than any other theme park mmo that has been released in the past 10 years, and literally feature for feature can be found in just about every other theme park mmo that is played today. Nothing special, nothing terrible. But if you have nothing better to do with your time than create and troll threads bashing an average game... well, sorry your life turned out that way.

Doc

Hathi

Novice Member

We have nothing to fear but fear itself - and Chuck Norris.

4/15/10 5:22:37 PM#42

Battle of Immortals clsoed beta launched and a lot of peeps are playing that

Finally - Best site for Chuck Norris
http://www.chucknorrisfacts.com/

novasmagic

Novice Member

"I was hit on the head, what the hell was YOUR excuse!?"

4/15/10 6:09:03 PM#43

Well, the part about chuck norris jokes is true, but yeah, plenty of groups to be found and tons of people running around.

novasmagic

Novice Member

"I was hit on the head, what the hell was YOUR excuse!?"

4/15/10 6:11:42 PM#44
Originally posted by Rokurgepta
Originally posted by novasmagic

Dude are you playing in the twilight zone?  Seriously?  I have been playing allods for several days on both US servers and they are packed at any given time. 

Sadly lots of people does not mean good game.

And a good game is a matter of personal preference.

User Deleted
4/18/10 4:38:10 AM#45

The game had the same number of servers in CBT as it has in OBT, the starter zones are the same population, the high level zones are calm. Large part of playerbase are russian free players trying to escape russian version that became pay to win with subscription.

It is a stable game. So both camps are right. It just reched its peak. With two servers.

CasaFranky

Apprentice Member

4/18/10 4:49:37 AM#46

playing Allods is like playing an Alpha version of WoW...

AlysenMinase

Novice Member

4/18/10 4:38:58 PM#47

I know when I starter today, on the good side (forgot what it was called), I had a hard time claiming the Adders and Deer for the first quests after the tutorial.

Playing - EVE, Wurm

Retired - Final Fantasy XI, Anarchy Online, Mabinogi

Waiting - ArcheAge, Salem

User Deleted
4/18/10 9:02:08 PM#48

I've no idea what the op is talking about.  I had groups on and off all day today and was in competition for quest mobs consistently.

Most likely people rerolled finding out the endgame with the first character wasn't what they wanted.  Happens to me on nearly every rpg I've ever played not to mention the mmorpg's.

Liana

Novice Member

4/19/10 3:45:09 AM#49

I have no idea about the English servers, but on the Russian side still A LOT of people playing, zones are sometimes feel too much crowded (the lvl 1 - 30 ones). During the morning and noon not many people around, since most of them are at work/school. Starting since 5pm servers are pretty much full till late in the night. So, no, can't say the population has dropped, if more it has grown, that is on the Russian servers. Hope this helped clear out some things. :)

Hydroblunt

Novice Member

4/20/10 2:55:22 PM#50
Originally posted by Liana

I have no idea about the English servers, but on the Russian side still A LOT of people playing, zones are sometimes feel too much crowded (the lvl 1 - 30 ones). During the morning and noon not many people around, since most of them are at work/school. Starting since 5pm servers are pretty much full till late in the night. So, no, can't say the population has dropped, if more it has grown, that is on the Russian servers. Hope this helped clear out some things. :)

Is that due to the last patch becuase after version 7 patch, the russian servers almost emptied out and the russian players were on the US & EU servers.

I have noticed less russian players on my server so maybe the RU ones are finally doing OK again.

Playing: EvE, Warhammer free unlimited trial, Allods Online
Played: Anarchy Online, WoW, Warhammer, AoC, Ryzom. Aion
Strongly Recommend: Ryzom, EvE, Allods Online

Liana

Novice Member

4/22/10 3:57:44 PM#51
Originally posted by Hydroblunt

Is that due to the last patch becuase after version 7 patch, the russian servers almost emptied out and the russian players were on the US & EU servers.

I have noticed less russian players on my server so maybe the RU ones are finally doing OK again.

Well, probably. I took a break from the game in the past few months and from what I've heard a lot players left. I think it's due to the latest patches (namely; Fear of Death removal, prices lowered - and the fact that you can get maybe 85% of the content in the game for free and the rest is more luxury items, like more bag space, cool outfits etc...) that people actually were starting coming back. For me, the game is much more enjoyable now that it were a few months ago. Paladins ftw. ^_^

golight

Novice Member

4/24/10 5:35:49 AM#52
Originally posted by Hydroblunt

Well, probably. I took a break from the game in the past few months and from what I've heard a lot players left. I think it's due to the latest patches (namely; Fear of Death removal, prices lowered - and the fact that you can get maybe 85% of the content in the game for free and the rest is more luxury items, like more bag space, cool outfits etc...) that people actually were starting coming back. For me, the game is much more enjoyable now that it were a few months ago. Paladins ftw. ^_^

Very unlikely, if anything the game is now more cash dependant on the new version you're talking about. They are still focusing on getting you to pay rather than adding meaningful content.

Play: -
Played: FFXIV, WAR, Allods, Aion, AoC, DDO, EQ2, GW, Lotro, Tabula Rasa, Vanguard, WoW

t0yb0x

Novice Member

every hour wounds, but the last one kills...

4/25/10 3:19:43 AM#53

Originally posted by Edli

Originally posted by ArboriS

Originally posted by Edli
Of course the gameplay matters most but I really can't play such a retarded looking game in this age.

And I'm still repeating my self.  Most not Everything.  I didn't say gameplay matters everything. I said most. Which mean graphics and animations are still a factor to be considered even if I value most the gameplay.You still don't get it?

Ugh... Who the hell says "gameplay matters everything"? That's incorrect. The wording "gameplay matters most" would then mean that it's the most important aspect of the game. Some people.

_______

Now Playing:
EQ2
Prior Games (in no order):
SWG, L2, RO, PT, ROSE, CoH/CoV, AO, UO, EVE, WoW and a bunch of others.
_______

3 Pages « 1 2 3 Search