Trending Games | WildStar | World of Warcraft | Elder Scrolls Online | Guild Wars 2

Network:  FPSguru RTSguru
Login:  Password:   Remember?  
Show Quick Gamelist Jump to Random Game
Members:2,637,565 Users Online:0
Games:678  Posts:6,072,974
Allods Team | Official Site
MMORPG | Genre:Fantasy | Status:Final  (rel 02/16/10)  | Pub:Mail.Ru Games
PVP:Yes | Distribution:Download | Retail Price:Free | Pay Type:Free | Monthly Fee:Free
System Req: PC | Out of date info? Let us know!

Allods Online Forum » General Discussion » An amazing game with great graphics and lots of surprises

2 Pages « 1 2 Search
25 posts found
  Fadedbomb

Spotlight Poster

8/16/12 8:51:01 PM#21

Allods was giving away gifts to players in-game if they linked to a forum post on MMORPG, or other related MMO news sites, if they spoke highly of the game saying it was "amazing" etc.

This is a by-player advertisement for Allods.

The game is a HORRIBLE HORRIBLE PayToWin version of WoW. Just Youtube videos are enough to tell you everything you need to know.

No, seriously, most games you should judge via a free trial or Open Beta, but Allods is easily identifiable via their gameplay videos on Youtube. Bad Mirror-Clone is Bad.

The Theory of Conservative Conservation of Ignorant Stupidity:
Having a different opinion must mean you're a troll.

lizardbones

Elite Member

I've become dependent upon spell check. My apologies for stupid grammatical errors.

8/16/12 9:08:16 PM#22

The sad thing is that this was a pretty cool game until the publisher killed it with the cash shop. I think they could have charged a $5 or $10 subscription and had a lot of people playing the game.

Given the amount of money they can make off of some people in the cash shop, I suppose they're making money, but I can't imagine too many people are playing the game.

For every large, complex problem, there is a simple, clear solution that also happens to be absolutely wrong.

JoeyMMO

Advanced Member

To busy playing GW2 to post much around here... *shrug*

9/22/12 5:54:46 PM#23

It could be a real player. He only made it to Silveria, so it's not like he knows what endgame and open world PvP will be like. What's not to like up to Silveria? I don't say he thoroughly knows the game and can give an accurate review, but what is he lying about? What can you even disagree with? Have you even played the low level zones recently?

Galthon

Advanced Member

9/22/12 7:47:20 PM#24
I actually enjoyed Allods, right up until they put the cash shop into full double fisting mode. The core game was actually decent enough to support a P2P game, if you strip out the cash shop BS and balancing issues they caused. I really did want a ship my guild and I could go sailing the Astral Sea in.
  deadhead74

Novice Member

9/26/13 4:21:46 PM#25
This game fell faster than 2 turds trying to fry a pizza.
2 Pages « 1 2 Search