Trending Games | Landmark | Villagers and Heroes | Guild Wars 2 | World of Warcraft

Network:  FPSguru RTSguru
Login:  Password:   Remember?  
Show Quick Gamelist Jump to Random Game
Members:2,920,221 Users Online:0
Games:760  Posts:6,311,043
Allods Team | Official Site
MMORPG | Genre:Fantasy | Status:Final  (rel 02/16/10)  | Pub:Mail.Ru Games
PVP:Yes | Distribution:Download | Retail Price:Free | Pay Type:Free | Monthly Fee:Free
System Req: PC | Out of date info? Let us know!

Allods Online Forum » General Discussion » The Reputation Grind

2 posts found
  Razeekster

Spotlight Poster

May the game be ever in your favor.

OP  3/12/13 1:15:36 PM#1
Seriously, when you get into level 35+ areas it's endless! I've been told that you really should do it to get better gear so you don't suck in the area you're in but when I have to get 25000 reputation and each quest only gives 400 unless you buy the double rep scrolls in the item shop... Holy crap why is it needed?

Smile

JoeyMMO

Novice Member

To busy playing GW2 to post much around here... *shrug*

3/18/13 2:00:48 PM#2
Originally posted by Razeekster
Seriously, when you get into level 35+ areas it's endless! I've been told that you really should do it to get better gear so you don't suck in the area you're in but when I have to get 25000 reputation and each quest only gives 400 unless you buy the double rep scrolls in the item shop... Holy crap why is it needed?

The rep gear is usually significantly better than what you'll get from normal drops. The grind is there to persuade you to buy CS scrolls to make you waste less time on the grind. It's easy enough, play and be bored or pay and be only half as bored.