Trending Games | ArcheAge | Firefall | WildStar | Landmark

Network:  FPSguru RTSguru
Login:  Password:   Remember?  
Show Quick Gamelist Jump to Random Game
Members:2,851,889 Users Online:0
Games:732  Posts:6,226,180
Allods Team | Official Site
MMORPG | Genre:Fantasy | Status:Final  (rel 02/16/10)  | Pub:Mail.Ru Games
PVP:Yes | Distribution:Download | Retail Price:Free | Pay Type:Free | Monthly Fee:Free
System Req: PC | Out of date info? Let us know!

Allods Online Forum » General Discussion » Allods Online - Question about Mounts

3 posts found
  Celerion

Novice Member

OP  11/19/12 9:56:36 AM#1

I saw that they are offering a mount for sale with gPotatos, but my question is, Can I switch my mount from one character to another, using it on more than one character once I decide which one of the two characters I want to stick with and level up?

Is there n easy way to do this besides trading the mount to a third party then asking them to trade it back to me?   If I am going to spend money on it, I would really rather not have to buy a mount for each character on the same server I want to use the mount on.

Please let me know.

Mystic

Celerion
Contact me on Twitter @IAMCelerion and chat.

Celerion

Novice Member

OP  11/19/12 5:14:38 PM#2
Can I move mounts between my characters that are on the same server? 

Celerion
Contact me on Twitter @IAMCelerion and chat.

JoeyMMO

Advanced Member

To busy playing GW2 to post much around here... *shrug*

11/23/12 12:21:56 PM#3

not that I know of. I haven't played in a couple of months, but you unlock a mount for a character. I never dismissed a mount, so I wouldn't even know if you'd get the scroll back, but I'd assume you wouldn't.

So if you want a mount on to characters you're going to have to get two mounts.

They give out free mounts with certain events from time to time, so if that would be a big deal you're better of practicing a bit of patience.