Trending Games | ArcheAge | Elder Scrolls Online | WildStar | Warhammer 40K: Eternal Crusade

Network:  FPSguru RTSguru
Login:  Password:   Remember?  
Show Quick Gamelist Jump to Random Game
Members:2,791,463 Users Online:0
Games:723  Posts:6,194,412
Allods Team | Official Site
MMORPG | Genre:Fantasy | Status:Final  (rel 02/16/10)  | Pub:Mail.Ru Games
PVP:Yes | Distribution:Download | Retail Price:Free | Pay Type:Free | Monthly Fee:Free
System Req: PC | Out of date info? Let us know!

Allods Online Forum » General Discussion » The Dying Allods

4 Pages « 1 2 3 4 Search
62 posts found
  huskerman34

Novice Member

OP  5/23/12 9:21:02 AM#61
Originally posted by newbihack

It is games industries. At this point people will try to fill their bags before they close, so this is not something new I see. From my experiance in F2P games, all end up the same. It is like a long version of a demo game unless you pay to keep up leveling and so. The only issue that bother me is you need cash shop items to do a stable damage, and that completely inblance the game from it is roots to it is top branch. When I see such game doing so I have no more fun there, because money will make you own not skills and gear. maybe runes for some is not a big deal but once u test it in real game you will see, that this particular item can boost your class by 50% maybe less or more depends on how much runes u equip on each of the 6 peices. And this is completely funny and in time you will feel bored. It is just a matter of time until this game shut and closed. The new patch explain the whole disaster which they going to merge the 2 servers to be one and thats a sign of low populated game just like requiem if anybody playing or played it before. requiem is a perfect example just like allods.

anyway I will have to wait until these piles of shit gone from the face of internet and new ones comes or if these franchises gets republised again.

I think what hurt Allods was the lack of content they provided. The newer MMO were offering something different and people went that direction. The Grind type games you see in Wow, Allods, and Everquest are the thing of the past. I would hate to see this game go  away cuz its better than Wow and is a good game to play. People who play  f2p mmo have the biggest misconception of this game being free. It is to a point but it cost to run this game. The joy of this game is there is no monthly fee you would have to pay each month. Now if you played this game and  you didnt like it you would be out so much money or if you couldnt logg in you would be on the phone for hours or days triying to contact customer support. I been through that havign played ffxi for year. Youre the consumer and its your choice on what you want to spend on this game each month not Gpotato.

Edgar F Greenwood

Komandor

Apprentice Member

6/17/12 1:55:41 PM#62
Originally posted by huskerman34
Originally posted by newbihack

It is games industries. At this point people will try to fill their bags before they close, so this is not something new I see. From my experiance in F2P games, all end up the same. It is like a long version of a demo game unless you pay to keep up leveling and so. The only issue that bother me is you need cash shop items to do a stable damage, and that completely inblance the game from it is roots to it is top branch. When I see such game doing so I have no more fun there, because money will make you own not skills and gear. maybe runes for some is not a big deal but once u test it in real game you will see, that this particular item can boost your class by 50% maybe less or more depends on how much runes u equip on each of the 6 peices. And this is completely funny and in time you will feel bored. It is just a matter of time until this game shut and closed. The new patch explain the whole disaster which they going to merge the 2 servers to be one and thats a sign of low populated game just like requiem if anybody playing or played it before. requiem is a perfect example just like allods.

anyway I will have to wait until these piles of shit gone from the face of internet and new ones comes or if these franchises gets republised again.

I think what hurt Allods was the lack of content they provided. The newer MMO were offering something different and people went that direction. The Grind type games you see in Wow, Allods, and Everquest are the thing of the past. I would hate to see this game go  away cuz its better than Wow and is a good game to play. People who play  f2p mmo have the biggest misconception of this game being free. It is to a point but it cost to run this game. The joy of this game is there is no monthly fee you would have to pay each month. Now if you played this game and  you didnt like it you would be out so much money or if you couldnt logg in you would be on the phone for hours or days triying to contact customer support. I been through that havign played ffxi for year. Youre the consumer and its your choice on what you want to spend on this game each month not Gpotato.

I'll have to aggree that lack of content is the real issue.

Keep on rockin'!

4 Pages « 1 2 3 4 Search