Trending Games | ArcheAge | Guild Wars 2 | Firefall | WildStar

Network:  FPSguru RTSguru
Login:  Password:   Remember?  
Show Quick Gamelist Jump to Random Game
Members:2,851,949 Users Online:0
Games:733  Posts:6,226,340
Resitor Productions, LLC
MMORPG | Genre:Fantasy | Status:Cancelled  (est.rel 05/12/09)  | Pub:Resitor Productions, LLC
PVP:Yes | Distribution:Browser | Retail Price:n/a | Pay Type:Free | Monthly Fee:n/a
Browser GameOut of date info? Let us know!

2 posts found
  AbaddonX

Novice Member

OP  9/06/09 11:26:01 AM#1

Right, so I bought 2000 geldors the other day via Boku, and waited patiently to get them for about an hour (when the message Boku sent me said it would take only a few minutes...). Then I started to get impatient so I tried 'requesting support' through the in-game help thing. I waited for about 30 minutes then logged out, since I gave them my e-mail address and I figured they could just contact me through that or the in-game mail.

They didn't. So around 12 hours later I tried again, since I still didn't have my geldors. Again no reply, and now it's been almost 2 days since I bought the geldors, with no word from anyone and, of course, still no geldors.

Now I understand that they're just people and I can't expect an instantaneous reply fixing my problem. But 2 days with no word for a paying customer with a problem? That, my friends, is terrible service, and I've definitely changed my mind about buying a subscription for this game...

highborn

Disciple Staff

9/09/09 3:56:01 PM#2

Hi Abbadon,

I don't think we received your support ticket, but feel free to email me here and I am sure we can help you: support at resistorproductions dot com