Trending Games | Elder Scrolls Online | WildStar | Star Wars: The Old Republic | ArcheAge

Network:  FPSguru RTSguru
Login:  Password:   Remember?  
Show Quick Gamelist Jump to Random Game
Members:2,644,356 Users Online:0
Games:681  Posts:6,078,068
Funcom | Play Now
MMORPG | Genre:Real Life | Status:Final  (rel 07/03/12)  | Pub:Funcom
PVP:Yes | Distribution:Download,Retail | Retail Price:$30.00 | Pay Type:Hybrid | Monthly Fee:n/a
System Req: PC | Out of date info? Let us know!

The Secret World Forum » Guild Recruitment » MMORPG.com Templar Guild

6 posts found
  Coolrockski

Novice Member

OP  7/27/12 9:26:30 AM#1

I know there is a long thread for the mmorpg.com guild, but wanted create a new one to see how active the guild still is.  I'm not sure who is still reading the original thread.

I joined the guild a while ago, but just now starting to use my Templar charcter and will be full time.  Is the guild still active?  Are there any newer members who are Kingsmouth still and want to run Polaris?  I am working on a healer with AR/Fists.  I don't mind soloing, but it would be cool to group with a few people once in a while.  

Thanks.  Name:  MrWonderful

Mythuk

Novice Member

7/28/12 12:36:40 PM#2

yea im in it but dont see many people on due to me being in Scotland when I play at night, we do need a recruitment drive though its too quiet

Amdis

Amdis - TSW

kasta

Advanced Member

Never try to teach a pig to sing,it wastes your time and annoys the pig.

7/28/12 12:39:07 PM#3

I log on most days in the mornings.

BillMurphy

Managing Editor

7/30/12 5:56:15 AM#4

Yep, we need a recruitment drive.

I currently get about 1 day a week if I'm lucky to play for a few hours so we're going to vote in a new "Philosopher Ruler" soon-ish.

You're welcome to join and help us grow the sucker.  :)

Mythuk

Novice Member

8/05/12 4:46:31 AM#5
I dont mind spamming recruit messages now and then just wish I knew how lol, am thinking we need to try and get a diverse amount of folks in so there is always someone online as at the moment on avg. 3-4 at a time is on.

Amdis - TSW

Mythuk

Novice Member

8/07/12 6:33:44 AM#6
Okies found out how to get the ingame chat links for cabal recruiting http://forums.thesecretworld.com/showthread.php?t=39547 they use a script to call up a txt file for linking. Ill play about with it later and see what other immortals we can get in.

Amdis - TSW