Trending Games | Elder Scrolls Online | Marvel Heroes | Guild Wars 2 | World of Warcraft

Network:  FPSguru RTSguru
Login:  Password:   Remember?  
Show Quick Gamelist Jump to Random Game
Members:2,736,163 Users Online:0
Games:712  Posts:6,173,688
Funcom | Play Now
MMORPG | Genre:Real Life | Status:Final  (rel 07/03/12)  | Pub:Funcom
PVP:Yes | Distribution:Download,Retail | Retail Price:$30.00 | Pay Type:Hybrid | Monthly Fee:n/a
System Req: PC | Out of date info? Let us know!

3 posts found
  Lostcog

Novice Member

OP  6/24/12 6:55:37 AM#1

So far I think it is a solid game. Unlike AO and AoC I am not having any client performance issues and the setting so far is phenominal. So far I have spent the first  8 hours in Kingsmouth. I like how the quests work and the cut scenes add good story. The combat is decent nothing ground breaking but a solid implementation of a fairly standard MMO combat system with a few twists. My one concern is that Kingsmouth might be Tortage all over again. I really liked Tortage in AoC but once you left there the game changed and not for the better.

So my one question to the experienced beta testers is how is the content past Kingsmouth?

User Deleted
6/24/12 7:00:15 AM#2

I never got past Savage Coast myself. I believe the Tortage experience doesn't exist here though.

Bjelar

Novice Member

6/24/12 7:09:40 AM#3

No "Tortage syndrome" exists in TSW. Kingsmouth is the "newbie-zone" though, so things get much tougher in later zones in my experience. But you will still play the same kind of content, and there is just as much of it as in Kingsmouth. I've never had to look for something to do (for long).