Trending Games | Elder Scrolls Online | Moonrise | Pirate101 | EverQuest

Network:  FPSguru RTSguru
Login:  Password:   Remember?  
Show Quick Gamelist Jump to Random Game
Members:2,900,589 Users Online:0
Games:751  Posts:6,270,055
Funcom | Play Now
MMORPG | Genre:Real Life | Status:Final  (rel 07/03/12)  | Pub:Funcom
PVP:Yes | Distribution:Download,Retail | Retail Price:$30.00 | Pay Type:Hybrid | Monthly Fee:n/a
System Req: PC | Out of date info? Let us know!

The Secret World Forum » General Discussion » The Secret World 1st Anniversary Event Details!

2 Pages « 1 2 Search
22 posts found
  Rohn

Hard Core Member

7/12/13 11:11:22 AM#21
Originally posted by Tonbel
I really wanted this game to be the one that hooked me, and for a while it did, but once I was done with the Lovecraft area, and went to Egypt I kind of lose my drive. That and trying to traverse the area of many portals that you'll be using to get from place to place became so much of a hassle that I didn't want to deal with it any more. So sadly I've now cancelled my account. Maybe one of these days I'll sign back up, but I think I would be more interested in reading the stories written for the game than actually participating in it.

It's buy to play, so you can play it whenever you want if you already own it - no need to "sign back up".  The only thing you'd have to pay for is the DLC issues.  The Anniversary event is free, and has been fun.

Hell hath no fury like an MMORPG player scorned.

WillyMMORPG

Apprentice Member

7/15/13 8:06:33 PM#22

Here's a screenshot of that rascally ninth pet who was hiding in Fusang.

Templar girl is wearing the "Care bear" shirt in memory of all the brave PvE people who ventured into Fusang to get their pet and Lore Item.

(( not really, it's an achievement t-shirt from the sixth part of Issue 7 storyline ))

2 Pages « 1 2 Search