Trending Games | The Crew | Elder Scrolls Online | Lichdom: Battlemage | ArcheAge

Network:  FPSguru RTSguru
Login:  Password:   Remember?  
Show Quick Gamelist Jump to Random Game
Members:2,844,876 Users Online:0
Games:732  Posts:6,221,905
Funcom | Play Now
MMORPG | Genre:Real Life | Status:Final  (rel 07/03/12)  | Pub:Funcom
PVP:Yes | Distribution:Download,Retail | Retail Price:$30.00 | Pay Type:Hybrid | Monthly Fee:n/a
System Req: PC | Out of date info? Let us know!

The Secret World Forum » General Discussion » Damn awesome TSW event ->extended 1 week

4 posts found
  DocBrody

Advanced Member

OP  7/05/13 2:23:51 PM#1
in case you want to join, the current ingame event has been extended by 1 week! offical announcement here: http://forums.thesecretworld.com/showthread.php?t=71798 So far it´s loads of fun and offers some cool rewards (as if total mayhem wouldn´t be enough) , also here is guide on the forums (some spoilers with lore locations etc.) http://forums.thesecretworld.com/showthread.php?t=71692
  J-icepd

Novice Member

7/06/13 4:12:01 AM#2

This is great. I love to fight together with so many player. So fun.

There is lag when to player get up to 70+, but the reward is good so i dont care.

great work FC.

Agent_Joseph

Hard Core Member

7/06/13 5:09:50 PM#3
This event make TSW ,too much social based game,great work FC ! ! ! Hope they ll keep that way.

only EVE is real MMO...but I am impressive with TSW

WillyMMORPG

Novice Member

7/07/13 2:38:54 AM#4

Awesome, now maybe I'll get that pesky 9th Golem who hides away in Fusang! (( along with his Lore item ))

Someone up there mentioned the community coming together, that is an awesome side effect (and I'll bet unexpected by Funcom). A group of hard working players have been maintaining a chat channel that posts real time updates for where the various bosses are spawning.

And since you can kill them every two hours (for the reward, I guess you can kill them constantly if you want to help out), this is a great thing.

The channel also features FAQ, up to the minute strategy info and known issues in the form of a few links regularly posted (so be sure to read these before asking a question. The channel info is below and I'm not sure how long these guys will keep the channel going (I'm hoping through-out the extended one week period so everyone has a chance to get all 9 pets and lore items):

In your chat window, type this:     /chat join #anniversity

Yes, it's supposed to be spelled that way, or it is now, the spelling has grown to have a life of it's own.

Read the links to learn how to reduce lag during the hectic boss battles (command line things you can type), boss info (do NOT afflict the boss in Scorched Desert, or you'll be sorry, and DEAD), boss and lore item locations, abbreviations (do you know what KM, SC, BM, SD, CotSG, BF, SF and/or CF mean? learn them), how to warp to the server/instance where the boss you want to kill is located by befriending someone and using the "meet up" command in the /friend window ; and a whole lot more!!