Trending Games | TERA | Blade & Soul | Guild Wars 2 | EverQuest

Network:  RTSguru
Login:  Password:   Remember?  
Show Quick Gamelist Jump to Random Game
Members:2,983,581 Users Online:0
Games:827  Posts:6,432,230
Funcom | Official Site
MMORPG | Setting:Real Life | Status:Final  (rel 07/03/12)  | Pub:Funcom
PVP:Yes | Distribution:Download,Retail | Retail Price:$30.00 | Pay Type:Hybrid | Monthly Fee:n/a
System Req: PC | Out of date info? Let us know!

The Secret World Forum » General Discussion » Link what other game you play to supplement TSW

5 posts found
  gamekid2k

Novice Member

OP  6/29/13 4:01:20 PM#1

I want to know what other games TSW crowd likes.  Do you play any other game beside TSW?

I am a big MMO fan so I play tons of other MMO. 

In terms of Quest and Story, puzzle nothing can beat TSW. 

For raiding I play wow which is the king in that category. 

For PvP recently I started playing Dark Fall Unholy Wars.  I really wanted to try sandbox type game. The linked video is DFUW.

In future I might give Elder Scroll Online a try but lately it sounding more like a GW2 extension.

For quick 10 min game it is XBox and FIFA 13

Now Playing: DARKFALL Unholy Wars "Return to Open World, Full Loot PvP, Conquest in a Sandbox MMO with player driven economy! Just like classic MMOs!"

WillyMMORPG

Novice Member

7/03/13 1:34:38 AM#2

After I went cold turkey and left World of Warcraft a year ago, and dalliances with the Old Republic, Tera, and then Cryptic turned Star Trek Online all money-grab-mindless-grind-y (I left that game in November with the release of Season 7, 3 months short of my third anniversary), all that was left for me is Secret World. That is where I am, currently.

Siug

Advanced Member

7/03/13 2:57:56 AM#3
Skyrim, Civ5 and Crusader Kings II. Waiting for Rome 2 Total War.
  rojoArcueid

Elite Member

"It is double pleasure to deceive the deceiver". - Niccolo Machiavelli

7/03/13 3:05:55 AM#4
ive been playing Warframe and WoW the past few days. Rift and GW2 on and off as well. TSW sometimes but i took a break. Might be back after some PC upgrades, i cant tolerate low and medium graphics just to have higher fps after playing it on highest settings before.

JerYnkFan

Advanced Member

7/03/13 11:09:07 AM#5
I play TOR as well as TSW.  Guess I am a sucker for cutscene driven MMOs