Trending Games | Elder Scrolls Online | Marvel Heroes | World of Warcraft | EverQuest

Network:  FPSguru RTSguru
Login:  Password:   Remember?  
Show Quick Gamelist Jump to Random Game
Members:2,902,115 Users Online:0
Games:753  Posts:6,275,104
Funcom | Play Now
MMORPG | Genre:Real Life | Status:Final  (rel 07/03/12)  | Pub:Funcom
PVP:Yes | Distribution:Download,Retail | Retail Price:$30.00 | Pay Type:Hybrid | Monthly Fee:n/a
System Req: PC | Out of date info? Let us know!

The Secret World Forum » General Discussion » Fashion and Gear in TSW

4 posts found
  Ortwig

Hard Core Member

OP  4/23/13 6:26:53 PM#1

Pretty fun article on Kotaku today on fashion in TSW:

http://kotaku.com/if-only-every-online-game-had-the-secret-worlds-fashio-477879486

Love that clothes are completely separate from gear in this game.

J-icepd

Novice Member

4/24/13 12:40:50 AM#2

I like to change fashion for my player every month. It give me a feeling of something new. I like the freedom to choose.

remeber that the freedom is not only fashion. I recently have my hear color and style change and new tatooe.

now even PvP players can change fashion due too rank. 

Small step that make this game better. In total the TSW will get it moment in the MMO world soon.

J-icepd

Novice Member

4/24/13 12:41:30 AM#3

I like to change fashion for my player every month. It give me a feeling of something new. I like the freedom to choose.

remeber that the freedom is not only fashion. I recently have my hear color and style change and new tatooe.

now even PvP players can change fashion due too rank. 

Small step that make this game better. In total the TSW will get it moment in the MMO world soon.

Vened

Apprentice Member

4/24/13 11:25:52 AM#4
And there is option to change skin on weapon. AK? SIG?PPs? All(almost) what you wish. Style is everything ;)