Trending Games | Guild Wars 2 | Firefall | H1Z1 | City of Heroes

Network:  FPSguru RTSguru
Login:  Password:   Remember?  
Show Quick Gamelist Jump to Random Game
Members:2,852,147 Users Online:0
Games:733  Posts:6,226,932
Funcom | Play Now
MMORPG | Genre:Real Life | Status:Final  (rel 07/03/12)  | Pub:Funcom
PVP:Yes | Distribution:Download,Retail | Retail Price:$30.00 | Pay Type:Hybrid | Monthly Fee:n/a
System Req: PC | Out of date info? Let us know!

4 posts found
  ashleymorrow

Novice Member

OP  2/12/13 7:50:47 AM#1
Have they said anything new about when they are going to implement tattoos? 
  Sevenwind

Hard Core Member

2/12/13 11:36:55 AM#2
I heard on a podcast that the guy who was working on the tattoos in game was part of the staff that did not want to relocate. I think they were in Beijing and that office was closed. If it comes I would expect a delay till they get someone else working on it again. No clue how far along they were.

.. .... .- - . - .-. --- .-.. .-.. ... .-- .... --- .-. . .--. --- .-. - .-.-.-

--------------------------------------------------------
Promote what you love instead of bashing what you hate.

ashleymorrow

Novice Member

OP  2/12/13 11:45:50 AM#3
Originally posted by Sevenwind
I heard on a podcast that the guy who was working on the tattoos in game was part of the staff that did not want to relocate. I think they were in Beijing and that office was closed. If it comes I would expect a delay till they get someone else working on it again. No clue how far along they were.

That's too bad, thank you for the reply.

dancingstar

Hard Core Member

2/12/13 12:24:01 PM#4
Originally posted by Sevenwind

Pretty much this, yeah. Joel posted about it on the forums a coupla weeks ago: the Beijing team would have done the artwork, and the coder who was working on the project also left, so it's been delayed for an unspecified time.